Games & desperation.

There was something about watching Leah play that made Finley's heart want to explode out of her chest. Seeing her girl, in her environment where she shines, it was unbeatable. Hearing how the fans in the stadium proudly adored her, idolised her, loved her.

And they weren't the only ones.

Finley had came to the realisation she was very much in love with Leah. She couldn't help it. She tried her hardest not to be that lesbian. When Leah had said she was falling for her, she genuinely couldn't find words. She wanted to say so was she, but that would have been a lie, she's already fallen. So instead, she tried to convey her feelings with her actions. She'd taken to doing everything by three's with Leah.

If she squeezes her hand? She does it three times.

If she kisses her, she does it in waves of three.

Three kisses.

Three big words.

I. Love. You.

She doesn't know if Leah has caught on or not, the blonde is hard to gauge. She's incredibly smart, but at the same time...she can be a tad slow. Just yet another thing Finley loves about her. If she has caught on, she'd not say anything. Which suited Finley at the minute. These words had a lot of weight, and she didn't want to force or influence Leah in her time in saying them. 

Finley stood up and applauded with the fans as Leah made yet again another goal saving tackle. 

Turns out her twig legs are a weapon to be feared on the pitch.

Chants of 'she's one of our own' rang out across the stadium, a grin coming to Finley's face at the sound. 

The final whistle went, a solid 2-0 victory for Arsenal, and Finley made her way down a few seats. Most of the stadium cleared out fairly quickly, except those who wanted to meet the players who made their way to the barriers. Finley moved down some seats and eventually sat down, happy to sit and watch the girls meet the players. The first one to notice here was Beth, obviously. 

"Finners!" She shouted and gestured to her right. Finley was sat relatively close to the dug out, so Beth gestured for her to walk towards it, which Finley did. Finley stood there by security till Beth came to her, motioning for her to hop over the barrier. "She's with us. England medic." She spoke to security when he gave the two a scowl. "Grumpy pants." Beth mumbled. 

Finley chuckled as Beth pulled her into a hug, squeezing tight. "Vivi has told me I'm not to annoy you as you're moving in...I think that's code for don't annoy Leah. They want to keep us apart. Separate our love." Beth finished very dramatically, bringing her hand up to her forehead with a smile. 

"They could never." Finley reassured. She reached her hand up and her and Beth did a handshake they'd came up with previously. "Uh, uh, uh." Finley chanted as they completed it. "Go away now, you smell." 

Beth grinned and sniffed her arm pits. "Fair. Stay here, the others will come round."

Finley nodded and leant against the dug out as she waited for the other girls to compete their rounds around the fans.

"Lott's." She spoke out when she saw Lotte go to walk past her, not noticing her there.

"Fin!" She exclaimed with a grin. "You okay? Here for Leah?" She asked as the pair shared a quick hug. 

"Yeah. You played well, Lotts. Nice one." 

"Cheer's mate. I'll see you later yeah? We'll sort a bike ride out soon!" Lotte said as she disappeared in the changing room.