Robot Beth & Creep

"Is it just me or do these rooms feel smaller then normal?" Millie grunted as Mary and Lucy squeezed either side of her on the small two person sofa in the twin room.

Leah and Finley got there before most people so Leah had dragged Fin to the space on the floor in between the two beds, the space not being huge so their knees were touching as they sat shoulder to shoulder.

"The life of the party is here!" Beth shouted as best she could between coughs.

Finley snapped her head up. "No no no, you're ill, you need to be in bed!"

"Awww but I wanna bond." Beth pouted. "Don't be mean."

"And I don't wanna treat the whole team for your gross germs. Be gone!" Finley replied with a laugh.

"Out Meado!" Mary shouted with a laugh.

"But guys-"

Beth was cut off by a number of the girls telling her to go to bed.

"You guys suck." She pouted.

"I'll FaceTime you and prop you up somewhere, okay?" Alessia offered which seemed to please Beth enough.

"Guys can we move the beds a bit closer, my arse is so squished back here it's practically a pancake." Alex said from her spot on the floor between the other side of one of the beds and the wall.

"Uhhh," Finley mumbled, not really having much room between her and Leah to move up. She looked at the blonde who was looking back at her with a smile.

"Cross your legs." Leah instructed Finley before she got onto her knees and shuffled over to Finley's lap, gently placing herself down so she was sitting sideways on across Fin's knee's. "Is this okay?"

Finley couldn't exactly say no because, well, she's human. So instead she nodded and softly wrapped one arm around Leah's waist to keep her supported.

"Yeah, push the right bed more towards the middle." Leah instructed, kind of liking their secluded little area. And definitely liking being pressed tight up against her crush. It was a completely different feeling compared to being close to Jordan. With him, when she tried to cuddle, it was like he was counting down the minutes till she moved, she would just throw an arm over her shoulders, it made her feel like a bother. But with Finley, she was warm, soft, and she wrapped her arm around Leah's back, making her feel safe. "Still ok?"

"It's fine, Le. Stop asking." Finley said with a smile.

"Ok bitches, movie time. Who has suggestions?" Beth said through Mary's phone.

"How is she not even here and she's still bossy?" Ella said over Beth's mumbling about picking a good film.

Finley caught Leah's attention when she threw her head back. "What's up?"

Finley looked at her with a playful glare. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, deal?"

Leah clapped her hand excitedly. "Go."

Finley took a deep breath. "I hate movies."

"WHAT?!" Leah shouted causing the girls in the room to divert their attention to the two.

"What, what's going on?" Ella asked as she took a break from telling Beth to be quiet.

Leah glanced at Finley who shook her head. "Nooooo." Finley said as the girl in her lap glanced between her and Ella.

"Nothing." Leah said with a pout after looking Finley in the eyes.

Finley watched the girl on her lap before groaning. "Yknow what fine, I hate movies. I hate getting attached to characters to only watch them for like two hours and then not know what happens after. Like at least with Series' you learn more about them."

Th girls all stayed silent before a loud laughing was heard from Beth through Mary's phone again. It didn't take long before more girls going in, making Finley purse her lips.

"Laugh it up." She mumbled.

"Finners, what the actual fuck? Who hates movies?"

Finley stayed quiet, letting all the girls get their laughter in, she normally gets the same response when she tells people. Leah looked at Finley and admired how she was being a good sport, so she brought her hand up to the back of Finley's head and rubbed the warm skin on the back of her neck before tangling her fingers in the baby hairs at the back, allowing her finger tips to run at the back of her scalp.

Finley tried to control the shiver that went down her spine at the feel of her soft skin delicately grazing her own.

"Okay well we can't start a series together again, because it was a fucking nightmare making sure everybody was on the same episode last time, so Fin, I love you, you're weird, I'm here for it, but you're gonna have to deal with it." Mary said from her seat.

Finley chuckled before playfully saluting. "Yes ma'am."

"Can we watch that Don't Hang up? I've been meaning to watch it for years." Lucy sprouted up.

The girls in the room ended up agreeing with Lucy, leaving Finley there to pout as they got the film up and turned the lights off. Finley lent back against the wall, smiling when Leah leaned back with her and rested her head on her shoulder. Neither girl had felt something so simple feel so intimate and so caring, both completely relaxed.

About halfway through the film Finley had ran into two problems, well, three if you counted being bored endlessly by the film. The first problem was that her ass was going more numb after every minute that past. The second problem was because Leah was very clearly having a similar issue as she now kept on shifting in Finley's lap and resulting in Leah's ass rubbing against her in all types of ways. Now, whilst she was lucky she wasn't a guy, then she'd have a real problem. But when a girl like Leah Williamson is moving against your lap like she is, if you didn't get turned on, then you need to be checked. Because Finley was struggling.

She tried wrapping both arms around Leah's waist, but the shorter girl assumed she was trying to cuddle her more so starting shifting so she could get closer to her. She tried thinking of naked old people, she tried deep breathing. She tried everything she could think of.

Don't be a creep whilst she's trying to cuddle. Was all that was going through Finley's mind.

After one final shift from Leah, Finley knew she had to end this now. She felt like too much of a weirdo having a girl she was evidently so attracted to innocently sitting on her lap and she was there getting turned on by it. So she put her hands on Leah's hips and lifted her up before turning them both over so she could crouch down. "I'm not feeling too god, I'm gonna go back to my room and try to sleep it off, okay?"

She didn't give Leah a chance to respond, instead standing up and apologizing to some of the girls when they whispered to her about where she was going. All she knew was she had to get out of there and give her head a wobble. She felt like a teenager who hadn't touched a girl before. She felt like a creep. It unsettled her and made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to be that person.

"God." She mumbled to herself as she speed walked down the hallway. Assuming she was all clear Finley didn't think to check the hallways around her, she didn't see anyone to be worried about, she also didn't hear a second person leave the teams room, or hear the second set of footsteps following her.