Obliviousness and desperation.

"and then I was like, no, you know what, I need to take the plunge. And then a couple of years later I got called up from the academy...what, why are you smirking?" Leah said with a frown after she finished her sentence.

"Nothing." Finley brushed off.

"No, what?"

Finley let out a small chuckle. "Just the word plunge. It's funny, isn't it."

"Oh my god, you're a child." Leah responded with a grin.

"No, don't even. Some words are funnier than others. Some are satisfying too, blancmange  is a great word. It just rolls of the tongue really satisfyingly, you know?"

Leah watched with a smile etched across her face as Finley ranted on about her favourite words, obviously having put some serious time and effort into the list. "You know what else are some good words?" She interrupted the brunette in front of her.

"Go on?"

"Kiss me."

Finley's grin grew as she moved her face closer to Leah, the blonde copying her movements. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Leah replied in a whisper as she reached her hand out and placed it on the side of Finley's jaw. Using her thumb to stroke the girls cheekbones.

Finley glanced once between Leah's eyes and her lips only once before moving her head forward those last few inches and connecting their lips, both letting out small breath through their noses. They'd kissed plenty of times, already, but something about tonight, about their conversation and their actions was making them both feel like their connection has gone deeply to another level. Finley moved her own hand up and placed it on the side of Leah's neck, trying to draw the blonde girl closer into her. Leah gasped ever so slightly at the change of pressure, feeling the desperation from Finley as both their tongues slipped out their mouth and connected.

Eventually breath was becoming an issue, and considering neither of them once to ruin a kiss by panting into the others mouths, they pulled apart, their foreheads resting against each other as she both kept their eyes closed.

"I, um, I think," Leah paused as she let coughed inside her mouth quietly, trying to get some composure back. "I think you should take me back down to yours now, yeah?"

Finley opened her eyes and panicked slightly. "Shit, are you cold?" She pulled away and began taking her blanket off of herself on preparation to put it around Leah. "I thought one blanket each would be enough, I'm sorry, I didn't think it through pro-"

"Finley." Leah spoke firmly, using her hand to catch Finley's chin and bring her face back to hers, placing a slow kiss on her lips before capturing her bottom lip and licking it softly with the tip off her tongue. "You're not listening. I think you should take me back to yours."

Finley kept eye contact with Leah for a few seconds before the realisation hit her. "Ohhh." She spoke out.

"Mmhmm."

Finley stood up abruptly and held her hand out to help Leah up, the blonde graciously accepting.

"Let's go." Finley rushed out, interlocking their fingers and dragging Leah behind her.

Leah let out a loud laugh at Finley's urgency. "What about all the stuff?"

"Fuck it. Let the crackhead have it."

————————————///———————————

"Fuck." Leah gasped under her breath as Finley backed her up against the door once it was shut with the two inside.

Finley stepped towards her, one hand on Leah's waist, the other on the door next to her head, keeping the blonde where she wanted her as she ducked her head and connected their lips again. Leah met every bit of urgency she was getting from Finley, moving her lips against the girls own as she brought her hands up to wrap around the brunette's neck, letting out a barely audible moan when Finley bit softly on her lower lip.

The moan, which Leah wasn't even aware she'd let out, lit a spark in Finley as she felt her whole body feel like she had electricity flowing through her veins. She moved her hands down and rubbed Leah's thighs slightly before wrapping her arms around them and bringing them to her waist. Leah instantly following her lead as she wrapped her legs around Finley's waist as the taller girl kept her pinned against the wall.

Finley, eventually growing tired that she couldn't touch Leah how she wanted as she needed to keep her supported, began moving through the living room and into the kitchen, Leah remaining wrapped around her waist with their lips moving in sync against each other. She reached her destination, resting Leah's ass down on the breakfast bar counter. Immediately trailing her hand across Leah's hips to her lower back, her finger playing with the hem of Leah's top, silently asking for permission.

Leah wasted no time, immediately removing her arms from Finley and moving towards the ends of her t shirt and pulling it over her head before pulled Finley back into her.

Finley didn't have time to look at the girl and take her in, so instead allowed her hands to do the work. She dragged the tips off her fingers over Leah's stomach, feeling the outlines of and there, smirking slightly as she felt them clench at the touch. She then moved her fingers to Leah's hips, squeezing slightly before running her hands to Leah's back, stroking the skin softly before using the tips off her nails to scratch down her back, causing Leah to let out a gasp.

Finley's eyebrow raised slightly. It was always interesting when you first got with somebody new. You had no idea what the other liked, and not matching sexually can break any future hopes of a relationship. Finley knew she was kinky, she liked experimenting new things, she liked talking during sex, she just didn't like boring sex. So scratching Leah's back was a subtle way of seeing how she reacted to it. Leah's reaction of gasping and then pulling Finley closer to her with hunger, pleasing her.

Finley decided to try something else, moving one of her hands up Leah's body, between the valley of her breasts, and up to her neck, clasping her hand around the blondes delicate neck. Leah let out a small gasp again as she pulled her head back, her eyes locking with Finley as she felt her airways slightly restricted.

"Good girl." Finley muttered after the blonde maintained eye contact for a few moments, before letting go and pulling the blonde to her, but this time allowing her lips to kiss down Leah's jaw till she made her way to her ear.

There was only certain things she could test out at first. She couldn't just go straight into 'oh how do you feel about BDSM? How do you feel about a strap? How do you feel about dirty talk? How do you feel about being submissive?' That would kill any mood going. But what she can do is these small tests, testing Leah's reaction to certain things. And if the way she watched Leah's thighs clench together when she called her a good girl, then so far she's passing.

"Are you sure?" Finley whispered in Leah's ear.

Leah didn't respond for a moment, instead distracted by moving her hands under Finley's t shirt and touching the skin there before she eventually made eye contact. "Yes. I want this."

"What do you want?" Finley pressed further.

"I want you."

Yes this took ages I know I'm sorry, I'm bad. But again, work is kicking my ass, and it's been my birthday so I have barely been sober for like 2 weeks. Also, I'm still fairly certain I won't be putting full on smut in this. There will be talks about sex, know, there human, and I'll write the lead up to it at times. But not the dirty. I mean, I can, if you guys want. However, if you've read my other stuff then you'll know my smut isn't exactly soft, and I'm not sure the Leah side of wattpad is the best place for it lol.