Big gobs & mimes

Flying is always something that Finley found very peaceful. She could have a drink at the airport, stick her headphones on, and not be bothered about the world for the whole flight.

But that was before she ever traveled with the England Lionesses.

She tried to do her usual routine of a nice beer in the airport, but Serina frowned at her and then she got too scared. She tried to go to the arcade for a bit but Beth followed her and insisted they have competitions on each game. Who knew competing against a professional Footballer would be so competitive. She tried to stick her headphones on and listen to some music but the girls were so damn load she could barely hear it.

"Hey, Fin." She heard as someone nudged her shoulder slightly to get her attention. Looking up from her seat she was greeted with the smiling face of Alessia. "Come over here." She said as she nodded her head in a direction that was behind where Finley was sitting.

Gathering her backpack and jacket, Finley quickly caught up with Alessia. "We thought you needed rescuing." The blonde stated as the two reached a secluded corner of the waiting area.

"Hey Fin." Lauren Hemp gave a friendly wave from her seat.

It looked like the two had set up a small spot on the floor, using their coats and jackets to make it more comfy for them. Resting on one of the girls carry on bags lay an iPad showing some Netflix show.

"Welcome to the chill area." Alessia said with a smile.

"Sick. Thank you, guys." Finley sighed in relief before dropping her own jacket on the ground and sitting down next to the girls. Reaching in her back pack she pulled out some Tangfastics and Pringles and put them near the iPad. "Help yourselves." She instructed as she moved her backpack behind her to lean on now.

Lauren leaned forward and grabbed a few of the sweets that Fin placed there. "So who're you sat next to?"

Finley shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm 23A but that's all I know."

Alessia nodded. "Tooney?" Less spoke up to Ella who was walking past the three on the floor.

"What's up?"

"Can you find out who's in 23B?"

Ella nodded and took a couple of steps away from the quieter three and more towards the larger group of girls. "Oi!" She yelled, causing a small hush to come over them.

"Fuck sake, Ella." Mary muttered with a laugh.

"Who's in 23B?" Ella continued. The girls were silent apart from one who raised their hand without speaking. "Cheers." Ella turned on her heels and went back to the three. "It's Georiga."

"Yeah thanks we seen! I could have done that!" Alessia laughed.

Ella shrugged. "Yeah but you didn't. In a bit my little Lessy."

The three turned to each other and laughed among them until Lauren spoke up. "You'll be fine. Georgia's good to fly with."

————————————•••—————————————-

"Hey, Fin!" Georgia exclaimed as she reached her seat, seeing Finley already sat in her own. "What's up, plane buddy? Le, yours is here." She added, pointing to the seats the other side of the aisle of them.

Finley smiled as she fastened her seatbelt and Georgia stetched up to put her bag in the overhead.

"I didn't see you much in the airport." Georgia said as she sat down.

"Yeah...it was very, uhm, very loud."

The shorter girl nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, you're not wrong. You chilled with Lessy and Hempo, right?" She paused whilst Finley nodded. "Well I promise, the flight is usually a lot more chill. Usually."

As soon as the plane was in the air and the seatbelt sign went off, the volume increased in the cabin, but it wasn't too bad. Most people swapped seats so they could sit next to who they wanted whilst in the air.

"So," Georgia paused whilst she turned in her seat so she was facing Finley. "I was stalking your Instagram the other day."

"Oh I know, you liked a picture from like 2015."

"Yeah I'm really not good at doing that. Anyway, I noticed a lad in a lot of your pictures...the tall dark and handsome one. He your boyfriend?" She asked whilst blindly reaching behind her to hit Leah's arm to get her attention, flinching when she felt a pinch on her hand in response.

"Max? God, no." Finley burst out laughing. "That bloke is literally the gayest man on the planet. Though I've told him that I bagsey some of his sperm when I wanna have kids. Them babies would be fire, is all I'm saying."

Georgia nodded her head slowly. "Mmmm, interesting, and why is it you wouldn't have babies with your boyfriend or husband at the time. What's wrong with their sperm, huh?"

Finley laughed. "Because I'm gay." She pointed out and gestured to herself. "I thought it was obvious?"

"I just didn't wanna assume, y'know?" Georgia said with a smile as she turned her head to face Leah after making sure Finley turned her attention to her phone.

'She's gay!' Georgia silently mimed to Leah across the aisle.

'So! We knew that.' Leah mimed back.

Georgia rolled her eyes and started miming dramatically, causing Leah to frown at the movements. The blonde paused for a second, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'What?!' Leah mimed after not understanding.

"I'm just gonna nip the loo." Finley said and stood up, flashing Leah a smile as she got out of her row and made eye contact.

Georgia watched the girl walk down the aisle before turning her body in her seat to completely face Leah, leaning over the aisle with her upper body as Leah did the same so their torso's would meet fairly close in the aisle "She's gay!"

"Yeah I got that, it makes no difference!" Leah whispered back.

Georgia rolled her eyes. "Yes it does! Because it means there's no good reason for you not to just put some feelers out there. There might not be anything there, but there might be! Just pull your head out your arse long enough to find out."

Leah was quiet for a fee moments before pouting slightly. No words leaving her lips, instead letting out a big sigh.

"Errr, yo, do you just want me to change seats with you guys or something?" A voice interrupted them. Both girls looked up from their seats and smiled at a sheepish looking Finley.

"Actually yeah, I really need to talk to Beth about something. Do you mind if Leah switches with me?"

Leah snapped her head to look at her friend who gets more obvious by the day.

"Yeah of course, no worries."

Leah and Georgia quickly stood up and changed seats, Leah clearly glaring at her friend as she sat in her new seat.

"Hi."