Sleep and slimeballs

"Fin, are you okay in there?" Leah shouted through her apartment from her bedroom. The pair had gotten into Leah's and decided to do a tour once they wake up considering they were only going to get a few hours before Finley's movers came. Finley had walked through to the bedroom with wide eyes before excusing herself to go to the master bathroom to get herself ready for bed.

Silence greeted Leah before the door was swung open revealing a grinning Finley, now changed into a pair of shorts and an old Kansas City Cheifs T shirt. "Your bathroom is sick, are you kidding me? I feel like I'm in a hotel."

Leah let out a chuckle as she opened her arms out in front of her, Finley walking into them so Leah's hands now rested on her waist. "It's just a bathroom, Fin. You have one at yours, every house does."

Finley rolled her eyes as she allowed Leah to remove herself from their position and grab hold of her hand, dragging her behind her to the bedroom. "Slight difference. Ever so slight. Your bathroom is super shiny and has one of them cool waterfall showers, has two sinks, and smells amazing. My bathroom has a tile missing, the shower looks like it's not been changed since the 70's and my sink has a dirt ring around it. Also there's a weird noise in there."

"You need to move." Leah replied with a smile. At the moment she feels like that's all she does when she's around Finley; smile. Be the happiest version of herself. Finley's got the balance of making her feel cared for but also make her sides hurt from laughing, bang on.

"I signed a contract, Leah!" Finley exclaimed as she threw herself face first down onto Leah's bed. "I'm stuck. There will be a conjuring film based on my life in that flat in like, ten years."

Leah watched as the girl lay face down, all her words muffled from the bedding she currently had her face buried in. Letting out a laugh, she quickly tugged her shorts down before lifting her side of the duvet and getting underneath quickly. "Okay, quiet now. Get in bed and go to sleep."

Finley lifted her head wordlessly and eyed up the blonde who was laying down on her side facing her under the duvet. Wasting no time she rolled herself over and managed to lift the duvet and shuffle herself underneath, no shadow of doubt in her mind that was probably the least sexy thing she's ever done. Getting settled under the duvet, she turned to her side to mirror Leah's position, reaching out a hand under the material to place her hand low on Leah's hip, eyebrow raising when she felt the Lacey material of her underwear meet her fingertips. "Oh, hello."

Leah smirked and brought her hand up to to Finley's cheek, softly rubbing the skin there. "One, I refuse to sleep in pants, they annoy me and I feel like I get all tangled. Two, we're up In like 3 hours."

Finley pursed her lips for a second. "Point taken. We can't so we shan't." She mumbled as she tried to stifle a yawn.

"C'mon, let's sleep." Leah said as she leaned over to place a soft peck on Finley's lips, then leaning in a second time to place their lips together for a few seconds longer.

They separated and both girls smiled whilst keeping eye contact. Leah rubbed the skin on Finley's face once more before turning over so her back was now facing the girl, and shuffling backwards, allowing their bodies to meet. Finley didn't hesitate and reached pushed one arm under Leah's pillow, connecting with the blonde's hand on the other side as her other arm wrapped tightly around the girls waist, her hand resting on her stomach.

"Night, baby." Leah mumbled quietly.

"Night, pretty girl."

————————————///———————————

"So, like, it doesn't lead to anywhere? Like, anywhere?"

"No, mate, I'm telling you, look." Finley paused and opened the door in her flat to show Beth the door that leads to nowhere.