MAKE ME YOURS

" Touch me like
                 no one has touched
                     me before and
                    make me yours "

This chapter contains a hot smut so read that smut at your own risk.

TAE POV

" This fields.... Aren't they so relaxing? " I asked yn who was snuggling in my chest.
" They? They are so beautiful. " She said with a hint of satisfaction on her face.

When I first visited this farm and field I felt like I have a very strong bond with them. They make me feel loved and so relaxed. All these things and yn I feel like I have an ' UNBREAKABLE BOND ' with them.

I pulled the command of Victor indicating him to stop. " What
happened? " She asked looking at my eyes. " Let's explore the fields for some time. " I muttered. " Really??? I am so excited " She exclaimed like a child. I got off Victor's back and helped yn too to get off him.

" Let's sit here " She tapped the place beside her on the ground and I sat on the place.

She kept her head on my shoulder and we spent sometime staying in that comforting silence where our heart beats were communicating to each other until a person came and disturbed us.
" Excuse me " I excused myself. I was talking to the person when she called me.
" Tae may I ride on Victor 's back? " She was sitting on him and before I could answer she rode off. " M- may be " I completed my statement then a realization hitted me.

Oh Nooooo. She is riding him when she doesn't know how to ride a horse. Gosh!! No I need to save her. I fucking need to save her. I looked around in panic not getting what to do. In order to save her I needed a horse first but we are far from farm. How would I get a horse here? I looked around in frustration while a fear of loosing her took over me. Negative thoughts surrounded my mind followed by some tears which were fighting to roll down my cheeks anytime.

I shouted her name still looking at my surroundings in hope to get something to help her. Yes!!! I saw a horse.

Without wasting a second I sat on him and took his command ordering him to run as fast as he can. " Yn!! Yn??? " I shouted her name. " Yn.... Are you listening me ? Where are you ? " My fear of losing her increased with each passing second.
"Y-yn " I whispered while my voice broke. " TAE !!! Save me " I heard yn calling me for help. " I am coming yn. I am coming. Please wait " I yelled back and make the horse run in the direction from where her voice came.

After getting a little bit far, I saw her with Victor who was being restless and running like there's no tomorrow. No he will hurt her. I increased my pace and reached close to her. " Yn hold him tightly. " I uttered. " I - am scared Tae " She muttered. " Do as I say. Believe me " I said and she held him tightly. I made my horse run along with Victor and slowly switched from that horse to Victor. I took Victor's command and tried my best to control him. " Tae " She back hugged me as I placed myself in front. " I am here " I said and I could feel her tears wetting ny shirt. I spotted a..... CLIFF??? No way. Cliff is so close and I still don't have any control on Victor. Just few inches........ And yesss finally he is under control.

I turned him back and the brown horse also followed us. " Everything is fine " I informed yn. " I was so scared " She exclaimed. " Don't cry " I said as I again felt her tears and she hummed in response. " It's my mistake. I shouldn't have taken you here " I muttered. " No Tae. It was me who caused the mess " She uttered. " Victor doesn't get restless easily. Does something happened ? " I enquired. "Actually.... He spotted a man between the farms and behaved like this suddenly " She told me.
" Did you see that man ? "
" I couldn't Tae "