WELCOME TO INDIA

Y/N POV
So, it's been a week and my sister's soon to be in-laws are coming today. And guess what I am going to cook India's famous dish for them. I am so excited...!!
Alia: Excited to ruin their mood huh ?
Me: No u are the one who spoil mood, I don't wanna take your one and only talent .
Alia: Shut up!! Do u even remember one week ago you cooked kheer (indian sweet dish) and how it tasted?
Me: I know that was not good but I have practiced a lot and what I am going to cook today is definitely gonna rock..
Alia:Let's see
Me : Yeah let's see....
                  Time skip to 1 hour
It's 12:30 pm now, they would be reaching at our house by 2 pm. So, let's start cooking.. I am going to make dal makhni today...
                     END OF Y/N POV
                            A/O POV
AT DELHI AIRPORT ✈️

                      END OF Y/N POV                             A/O POVAT DELHI AIRPORT ✈️

Mr. Rahul and Raj sehgal are waiting for the Kim family and the ladies of Sehgal family are preparing the home for their welcome. All attention of the Sehgals moved towards a person when they felt a person lying in their feet . They looked at the person , it seems like that someone kicked him so hard which made him lie on the floor like that
Dad : What happened beta? (They helped the person to get up by holding his shoulders)
?? : parke pau ji
Dad & Chachu: huh?? What u said?
?? : parke pau ji
Chachu : what language is this?
?? : I mean I am touching ur feet give me blessing
Dad :oh! Do u mean pari pauna (a slang in punjabi)?
?? : Yeah exactly
Chachu : You are so cute... What's ur name little boy
?? : I am not little by the way my name is. j........
" Jungkook u wait I am not gonna spare u today" A handsome person ran towards him while yelling and when the Sehgals looked behind him they got confused as hell. As they saw their soon to be relatives Mr and Mrs Kim calling both the boys with a done face....
Mr kim: Hello Mr Sehgal
Dad : Hello Mr Kim
?? : hello my name is Jeon Jungkook.
Chachu : oh !
Mrs Kim : He is my sister's son more likely my own son , He wanted to travel India so we brought him here.
Dad : And he? (He said pointing towards the boy who was running behind Jungkook)
Mr Kim : He is the youngest son of Kim family , Kim Taehyung.
Tae : Hello everyone
Jk: You know aunty (to Mrs. Kim) Tae hyung beated me.
Tae: and tell her the reason also. Mom.. He made sit with that stupid clingy girl
Jk: So What? I am just helping u to find your future gf
Tae : You.....
Mrs Kim: No you both stop fighting like child.
Dad : Yeah let's go home but wait where is Jin?
Mrs kim: He is coming in half an hour, he got some urgent work to do.
Chachu:okk
So let me give u a quick introduction to the Kims.
KIM HUEN SAN : Most famous business typhoon of Korea. Dad of Kim Taehyung and Kim seokjin
Kim INHA : Mom of the V and Jin and a house wife
KIM SEOKJIN: Eldest son of Kim family and most famous and successful CEO
KIM TAEHYUNG: Youngest son of Kim family. The most powerful, successful, rich and cold CEO who has gotten success at the age of 24 by his own. Cold for others and sweet for family or close friends.
JEON JUNGKOOK: Tae's cousin, childish yet flirty . His job is finding new ways to waste money.
AT THE SEHGAL MANSION

Everyone reached at the Sehgal mansion and started chit-chatting before having lunch

Tae :Umm.. I am feeling thirsty. Where is the kitchen?
Mom: Beta wait here... I'll bring for u
Tae : No need aunty. I'll take it by myself.
Mom: Ok beta it's there. Just ask water from yn. She will give it to u.
Tae :ok

He went to the kitchen and found 2 girls back facing him while they were working

Tae : Umm... Who is yn here??
Y/n: me.
She said without turning back but the person's voice gave her shivers down her spine but she ignored this feeling. While the other girl passed who was Tara and left after saying Hii to Tae.Meanwhile Tae also felt a peace to his restless heart after getting a glance on yn but he ignored as well.
Tae : Can I have a glass of water?
Y/n: of course here take it. (She passed him the glass)
Y/n: So you are my jiju.....
Tae : What is jiju??
Y/n: Sister's husband
Tae : But I am not going to marry her.
Y/n: What ?? Please please marry her. I know she is ugly, stupid, irritating and so dumb but really good hearted person. She will die please marry her (being dramatic)
Tae : My Elder brother is going to marry her not me miss yn
Y/n: Oh! Sorry (embarrassing smile)
Tae : well I should go
Y/n: Yeah but u know what I have started cooking recently and firstly I made kheer which was so bad in taste but Today I am going to make India's famous dish Dal makhni. I hope it tastes well I literally saw so many cooking videos for this.
(You said all this in one breath while he was looking you with an amusing and awkward expression on his face)
Tae : Don't u think , u talk too much (cold face)
Y/n: Huh? (Without letting her answer he left the kitchen)
Y/n: How rude!! Anyways....