WHY EVERYTHING IS FAMILIAR?

ALIA POV
I will surely kill that yn. Why she always have to interrupt in my matters. Why she have to snatch the things which I want??
Since childhood she snatched the love and care which was mine. The place in school which I wanted and now , she is snatching Taehyung also. Like what the hell were they doing when I saw yn coming out from bathroom getting all wet and then Taehyung came out in the same situation . While thinking this I reached at living room and saw wet Taehyung standing there.
                    END OF ALIA POV
                             A/O POV
Mrs. Kim: Tae why are u wet?
Tae: It's actually I-I why am I wet??
Mrs Kim: That's what I am asking.
Tae : Yeah I slipped in bathroom and fell in the bathtub.
Mom: Beta are u ok?? Did it hurt?
Tae: Yeah I am ok aunty.
Dad: U should change your clothes Beta or else you will catch cold.
Tae : yeah
Chachi: Alia show him his room.
Alia: ok, come Tae (smiling)
As soon as Alia and Tae went, You reached in living room after changing your clothes.
Dad : Y/n, now why have u changed YOUR clothes?
Mom: yes, did you also fell in bathtub?
Y/n: No mom, I just didn't liked my outfit, so I changed.
Mom: ok
MEANWHILE IN CORRIDOR WITH TAE AND ALIA

Tae : You better call me Taehyung instead of Tae miss

Tae : You better call me Taehyung instead of Tae miss .... Whatever your name is.
Alia: Alia... My name Alia. But why can't I call u Tae huh?
Tae : None of your business miss Alia.
Alia: So rude...
Tae : I know that. Now show me my room (coldly)
Alia and Tae reached into a room and Alia started showing him his room.
Alia: This is bathroom, here is balcony and the bathr-
Tae: Now leave. ( he said interrupting her)
Alia: Not that easily Taehyung
Tae : huh?
Alia : A room where no one is present except a sexy girl and a hot boy. Don't u think we should do something? (While tracing her fingers on his chest seductively)
Tae : Miss Alia..... I think I should do something.... (Smirking)
Alia : Then do.. Who is stopping you?
Tae: No one can stop me either ( he held her wrist harshly and threw her out of the room)
Tae: Stop dreaming about me . And keep ur dirty hands and dirty eyes far from me. One more thing don't enter in my room again I don't like anyone to come in my room.
Alia: you will regret. I'll make you beg for me and my body Taehyung.
Tae: Get lost.

He then started changing his clothes

He then started changing his clothes. Just then yn entered in his room after fighting with herself that whether she enter or not without his permission because that jerk is listening song instead of door knock. Tae sensed someone in his room. He was listening song to relax his mind as Alia made him angry and he is still angry..
Tae: WHO IS THIS ? DON'T YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE ANYONE IN MY ROOM(shouting )
Y/n: I am Yn Mr Kim. Sorry to come without permission but you were not answering so... (Low voice and was ready to hear his scolding again)
Tae : Oh! It's you.. Come yn sit (soft voice)
Y/n: It's ok Mr Kim. I just came to give you this tea so that you don't catch cold.
(With these lines she looked up and the view left her mouth opened. A very hot Taehyung was standing in front of her while his shirt buttons were open exposing his abs and water travelling from his wet hair to his chest and then to abs were adding spice to the view)
Tae: Drooling over me yn? (He said while coming closer to her while she was stepping back)
Yn: umm... No just. Anyways your tea
(He chuckled seeing her condition, took the tea and sat on bed)
Tae :You are such a shy baby yn.
Y/n: I am not shy ok?
Tae: Ok then show me your wild side (smirk)
Y/n: huh?? No I am shy, I am so shy.
Tae: That's like my girl.
(When Tae said this line yn suddenly felt like she have heard this line before in her dreams but shrugged off her thoughts)
Y/n: Well... After having tea come to dinning room for lunch
Tae: Ok.
                           TIME SKIP
AT DINNING TABLE

Everyone sat on the chair while You were so happy to serve the dish made by you

Everyone sat on the chair while You were so happy to serve the dish made by you. You served the lunch and everyone started eating including you.Tae firstly tasted Dal makhni made by u. Suddenly Tae started coughing. You became panick and worried. After passing him water you started rubbing his back.
Mrs Kim: Actually he can't handle spicy food.
Y/n: Oh! I am really sorry
I didn't knew. (Guilty)
Mrs Kim: It's ok yn. Not your fault.
Y/n: Mr Kim.... Try this kheer, it's a sweet dish you'll feel relieved. It's not made by me so relax.... (Trying to make the environment light, everyone chuckled including Tae)
Tae: Yn... It was delicious, just spicy for me. Don't worry you cook well.
Y/n: Thx Mr Kim.
The lunch time went well while chit chatting but Tae was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking that why he found the recent accident so familiar, yn rubbing his back, yn's touch was so familiar to him, has it happened before also. But how I haven't met her before, so why? All these questions were roaming in his mind but answers were nowhere to be found.
The grooms entry is still pending. I will Introduce him in next episode. Wait my sugar cubes