WHAT CONNECTION DO WE HAVE?

A/O POV

After getting a slap from her father yn directly ran to her room while crying and sobbing making Tae's heart clench.
" How can you slap your own daughter? " Tae asked Mr. Sehgal in pure anger and chased yn to her room leaving the whole Hall in complete silence. Tae chased her while calling her continuously but she headed to her room without taking a look at Taehyung. " Yn... Stop please " Tae demanded. "Yn.... Please listen to me" Ignoring Tae she went to her room locking it from inside. " Yn open the door" He knocked the door continuously in order to make yn open the door. "Yn... Princess I believe you please open the door for me " He exclaimed knocking the door.

" Go... Taehyung go "
" I won't "

" Didn't you heard Dad? He said that I will break your trust like I broke theirs. " Yn said while a whimper left her mouth making Tae worried. " Yn... I said open the door. DAMN OPEN IT " He shouted as his thoughts were full of negativeness. He was scared that Yn might hurt herself. " Yn... Open " He again shouted. As he didn't got any response he decided to break the door. He went few steps back and kicked the door with his full power but failed. "Ahh" Again a whimper was heard from yn's room. " YNNNN" He shouted and again kicked the door and fortunately it opened exposing a crying Yn with blood dripping from her hand.
" Yn! " He said kneeling down to her level as she was sitting on the floor. His voice was full of concern and it made yn look at him with tears and look of disbelief in her eyes.

" How you got hurt yn ? " Tae asked holding her small bleeding hand in his big ones. In response he just got a loud sob from her. " Bachha.... You should have been careful. " He said in his most soft voice sending butterflies to our poor, cupid yn's stomach. " Yo--" He stopped when he saw a sharp edge of table with a hint of blood on it. " You bumped your hand in it? " He asked and she nodded while tears were continuously flowing from her beautiful eyes . She didn't know with each falling tear of her Tae's heart was clenching and hurting. He can't see tears in her eyes .

" Bachha.... Don't cry it hurts me " He said while tears also made their way towards his eyes. Getting no reply from Yn , he stood up which made yn flinch and look at him wondering. He came back with first aid box in his hand, he placed it on the side table of the bed and came towards yn and again kneeled to her level. " Get up and sit on bed. I'll apply ointment on your wound" Tae said but yn didn't budge from her place while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes like a river flowing from its source.

He sighed and putted his one hand on her back and other under her thighs to lift her in bridal style. " P-put me down Tae " Yn said between hiccups and sobs. He made her sit on the bed and kneeled on the floor to come to her level. He took her small hands in his warm ones. He took the ointment and started applying it on her injured hand. Yn hissed in pain gaining Tae's attention while he looked at her with pure worry in his eyes. " I-I am sorry " Tears  made way to his eyes.
" Done " He said and looked at yn only to find her eyes full of tears and hurt while some tears were continuously making thier way out of her eyes.

" Don't cry my princess. It hurts my heart" He wiped her tears and sat on bed beside her. " No one believes me then why you? " She said crying. " I know you can't do anything like this " Tae said wrapping his one hand around her waist while holding her second hand with his other one sending shivers down her spine . " M-my ow-n parents don't believe me who gave me birth then why do you believe me this much Tae? " She asked with tears in her eyes.

" They called me slut, whore and many more things and didn't listen me once. Are those photos everything for them not me ? Atleast they could have listen to me once but they ? They insulted me. I know I was at fault , I should have tell them about my job and I am very sorry about it. Those photos... Yes, they are real but it's not like that what it looks like. It's not like that Tae. I--its not. Be-believe me." Yn said and again broke into tears making Tae's heart ache. He immediately took her into his embrace wrapping his hands around her protectively giving her calmness by gently patting her back in order to stop her from crying.