MISSION TARA AND JK

A/O POV

After having breakfast yn and Taehyung are sitting in their car and driving to yn's office. The environment is silent, there is a silence not an awkward one but a comfy one.

" You are looking gorgeous, just like a princess " Tae praised her once again.
" Thanks Mr. Kim" Yn uttered. " Well.... Are u relieved now? " Yn questioned. "Yes, thanks for your advise, it really helped me " Tae said with a smile on his face.

" Mr. Kim... " Yn murmured. " Hmmm.... " Tae replied. " Actually I want a favour from u" Yn told him while hesitating. "What is it? " He asked. " Don't you think there is something going on between Tara and jk. I also saw jk winking at Tara today and she blushed" She said. "What??? You also saw that? I thought I was the only one to see that " Tae said and a little chuckle left his mouth.

" Well... I am also noticing something strange about Kookie's behavior " Tae said. " Yes. Same goes with Tara"Yn uttered. " I think they like each other" Tae said. " Oh! So straight forward Mr. Kim but yeah I also think the same" Yn said while laughing.

" But we aren't confirm yet. We need to ask them without it we can't reach to any result " Tae said looking at yn but again shifted his gaze to the road. " And do you think they will tell us on asking. It's obvious that they will deny" Yn said while shrugging her shoulders.

" Yeah, that's true. So, what else can we do then " Tae murmured. " Umm...... Wait, I have a plan " Yn said while clapping like a child who got her favorite candy. " And what is the plan? I will help you" Tae said and yn told him her plan.
" So MISSION TARA AND JK starts now. " Yn said in a tone of an army officer. " YES MAM" Tae also said matching her tone.

" So... From tomorrow the main course of
the mission will start " Yn said and chuckled darkly. " Ok but don't act like a physco we are not going to murder someone " He said and laughed and yn also laughed awkwardly in reply. " I think we have reached your office. It's your office right? " He enquired. " Yeah it is" Yn said and get off the car. " Ok thx bye" Yn said with a genuine and warm smile on her beautiful face. " Bye " Tae said and left after making sure that Yn is inside the office safely.

END OF A/O POV

YN POV

After having breakfast me and Tae went for our work in the same car. We discussed about Tara and Jungkook and launched a mission to find out the truth. Today I find that he is so of my type. Our vibe match so much. But when we were talking about some random stuffs and laughing, I don't know why but some sounds of chuckling, giggling and laughing of a boy and a girl started echoing in my mind and ears.

I felt like talking to him like this has happened before also. I feel so safe around him. It looks like that I know him for many years or you can say since previous birth. He doesn't seems like a one whom I met few days back but like one whom I know very well for many time.

Anyways, it's lunch time now and today many people asked me the same question that ' why are u wearing these clothes today? ' . I don't even know myself that why I wore them or you can say I actually know that what's the reason behind my changed behavior.

Yeah I know, so to be honest when Tae complimented me on the engagement day and told me that I look good in Indian wear and I should wear them often ; I felt so good . I really wanted to wear Indian wear today because I wanted to hear him praising me or complementing me. So, in short I wore this dress for him.

I reached home after my office, and to be honest this day was so hectic and I did a lot of work today but now I can sleep freely because tomorrow is Sunday. Also our mission is also going to start from tomorrow. My dear Tara just wait and watch. I'll show you my investigating skills.