I AM ALL YOURS

YN POV

Hearing the yelling sounds, I came out of my cabin along with other people. There I saw Taehyung arguing with that so called bitch ' Lia'. I was in confusion that what's going on. Just then I heard my name from her mouth and Tae yelled at her for mentioning me . Wow!! It's feels so good that someone is here to fight for you but Now if she has already mentioned me then how can I stay quiet. Although Tae gave her answer but it was related to me so I would definitely give her answer showing her right place.

I spitted out whatever I was hiding inside me from the very first time I joined in this company. She has always behaved like a bitch to me and I couldn't say anything because she was boss's girlfriend or you can say his whore. But now I don't care about my boss. When I called her a slut I could listen people trying their best to not laugh because I said the truth which many people wanted to say. " Who are you talk about me? How can you say that I am a slut? " Lia questioned me.

"Oh! Do you think no one knows about what is going inside this place? Everyone knows whose slut you are in this office. " I spoke eyeing my boss from the corner of my eyes who just gritted his teeth.
" Would you all please go back to your work? I don't give you money to stand here and watch the whole damn drama instead of working. " Mr. Khanna , our so called boss groaned making the employees flinch and they got back to their works. Mr. Khanna also went taking Tae with him after passing me a glare . But I don't give a shit.

Leave my that fucking boss and his so called slut but what about Taehyung? He called all the girls money diggers. I know many of the girls are like that but not every girl. As a girl, I am being highly offensive and I would raise a voice against it. Just come back you Kim Taehyung I'll see you because you are so handsome NO NO forget my words. I will see you because you indirectly called me money digger. After some time he left and I couldn't get a chance to talk with him also my boss called me.

END OF YN POV

TAE POV

After discussing some deals with Mr. Khanna I left but couldn't meet her guess she was busy. I thought to visit the site of our industry before going back to home. I took a view at the site. It was just a nice location to set up an industry. It would provide employment to lot of people. During my way back to home , I stopped at yn's company a thought of meeting her revolved around my mind but I denied. I shifted my gaze to road to start the driving again when something caught my attention.

I saw a girl jumping or dancing on the other side of the road . Her back was facing me and I think she was eating something from that stall in front of her. Wait.... Doesn't that back of hers looks so similar ? Who is she ? Yn? But it's not lunch time yet. Is she really yn? Or I am just assuming. I am not day dreaming right ? Yes it's her for sure. I can identify her in the crowd of million people. I should go and talk to her. I wanna praise her for her reply to that girl.

I stepped outside the car, crossed the road and made my way to her. She was still dancing and my presence got unnoticed by her. Still her back was facing me, I was about to tap her shoulder but she moved and her hair hitted my face. The sweet smell of lavendar coming out of her hairs filled my nostrils. I get a type of deja vu. I am first time smelling her hair but this smell of hers is just so familiar. My chain of thoughts broke when I felt a pair of eyes glaring me as hell.

" What? " I asked her feeling nervous as she was just few inches far from me. "Why are you staring me? " I again asked her like a baby making her sigh in frustration. " You are the one who was standing behind me like a creep. " She murmured and I awkwardly smiled at her. " Btw what are you doing here at this time? It isn't your lunch time. " I muttered. " Oh! Yeah I didn't have much work so I left early " She replied and I nodded in response. With that she made a poker face. " Don't talk to me mister " She muttered.

What I did now ? " Why ? Did I do something wrong? " I asked with my puppy eyes making her sigh. " You called ALL the girls money diggers " She said and emphasised the word All so now I understood the matter. " I didn't meant all I meant most of the like 90% girls are gold diggers and you come in that 10% of girls. " I murmured. " But you said all earlier " She mouthed and pouted making me laugh but I suppressed as I don't have any intention to piss her off even more or my dead body would be found in dustbin.

" I am sorry I take my words back " I said holding my ears trying to melt her heart and I guess it worked, she smiled. " Okay okay " She chuckled and started eating that so round big ball like dish. " What is it? You were dancing to eat this? " I asked her glaring that big ball in her hands. "Yep wanna eat? " She extended her hand to feed me. " But what is it? " I again questioned her. " It's golgappa " She replied." What??" I asked ." Golgappa" She repeated. " Gol what? " I ased being embarrassed as I couldn't understand it's name. " Golgappa" She repeated.

" Ohkk!! Whatever it is but how can u eat it in one go. I mean it's just so big " I said looking at that big ass thing. " Like this " She uttered and put that thing in her mouth gulping it in one go. " You should try this . I am sure you will like it" She said earning a node from me. " Bhaiya give one plate to him but make it less spicy. He can't handle spice " She said to the shop keeper. I held that paper plate and he served me one... Whatever is it.

I tried my best to eat it in one go but alas! It broke in middle and the water filled in it fell on my clothes. A loud sound of laughter echoed in the environment causing me to look at the owner of the voice. It was yn... I looked at her laughing figure and glared her playfully but soon joined her in laughing session. " Ok now. Try another one but don't spill it again" She warned me. I tried another one and thankfully I ate it at one go. I ate nearly 4 and to be honest it was not that bad though.

" How was it? " She asked while curiosity was clearly visible on her face. "Amazing" I said while smiling. " Now bhaiya take this 50 rupees and cut 30 rupees for 3 plate " She said to the shopkeeper handing him money. " Ma'am but u ate 12 golgappe " He replied. " I know that that's why I am saying take 30 rupees and return 20 rupees to me " She argued back. " Ma'am there are 3 golgappe in one plate not 4" He murmured. " Don't teach me ok. There are 4 golgappe. Don't try to cheat me. Just take ur 30 rupees or I won't give it also" She warned him.

There was a long argument going on between them and I didn't know who was right who was wrong. No one was stopping neither Yn nor that shopkeeper just keep arguing on that topic. But as expected yn won and smirked in her victory. We sat in our car to leave for home. " You didn't need to argue only for 10 rupees. You should have given rupees he was asking for" I said to her. "You will not understand its girls thing you know and it was the matter of my pride " She murmured.

" Well... You saved me that day in the forest so I wanna pay back to you"she again uttered. " You don't need to " I said. " Nahh! I won't listen anything from now on I will show you the whole delhi. It has so many remarkable monuments " She ordered me. "Ok" I muttered. " You are saying ok but don't even dare to say no when I will say to go somewhere " She cutely warned me while showing me her index finger. " Ok ok miss.... I won't. I am all yours " I uttered making her blush but she just nodded in response.