LOVE IS IN THE AIR

" You have no idea how
important you are
to me , and
I have no idea how
to explain it to you "

A/O POV

1 WEEK LATER

" C'mon yn introduce me to him too" Chitra insisted yn like a child

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" C'mon yn introduce me to him too" Chitra insisted yn like a child. " No. I have told you so many times that there is no way you are meeting to him" Yn denied making Chitra whine like a child.
" What's the reason behind of you not letting me meet Taehyung? " Chitra asked maintaining a suspicious yet teasing expression on her face. "It's nothing" Yn defended. " Are you scared that he will fall for a beautiful lady like me? " Chitra said and flipped her hair. "Oh please!! I am sure he doesn't have this much bad taste in girls" Yn said and gave a disgusting look to Chitra.

" Just accept that you are jealous of me yn" Chitra joked and yn shifted her gaze on the laughing figure in front of her.
" Are you shutting your mouth or should I tell Vihaan that you are simping over Taehyung? "Yn warned and a wide smirk got formed on yn's face. " Are you blackmailing me? Your best friend?" Chitra asked pointing at herself. " Yes I am blackmailing you. My best friend" Yn replied while the smirk didn't leave her lips. " Ok so I am getting blackmailed by you and I won't meet Taehyung " Chitra uttered and gave an annoying look to yn.

" You are so cruel yn " Chitra said . " I know my darling " Yn uttered and passed her a wink. " By the way are you not going to meet him today? " Chitra asked.
" Now if you move your fat ass from here then I will go right? " Yn said with a done face. " Yes yes I am nothing everything. You are ignoring just for a boy " Chitra complained crossing her hands across her chest. " He is much better than you so it's good to ignore you for him" Yn said and laughed while Chitra pouted.

" C'mon Chitra I love you the most" Yn said and hugged her friend. " Ok ok stop your buttering and go meet your SOMEONE SPECIAL " Chitra emphasised the last two words. " Yeah yeah who wants to see your face here " Yn said and left her room while humming a song.
" This girl never behaved like this. I think she is in love. I just hope that their love gets their destination and never faces complications " Chitra said and smiled at her silly best friend and Chitra also left yn's room.

***************************************

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.