I TRUST YOU

A/O POV

Many days has passed since Yn and Tae confronted in that Haveli. They both couldn't help but think about it. Right now everyone is in the backyard arranging some chairs to sit as the family has planned to enjoy their time while the sun is rising and all are preparing for the lunch.

                          Yn's outfit

                          Yn's outfit

After lunch

" Yn.... You haven't gone to your office these days. What's the matter? " Mr. Sehgal, yn's father asked making yn look at him with pure shock. " Why are you shocked yn? Did you do something at your job? " Alia said eyeing yn with a smirk playing on her lips. " I-its not like that. I was just not expecting this question " Yn said while looking everywhere but not at her father. " I asked you something yn " Her father asked in a serious tone . " Dad... My boss gave me leave himself for few days " She said in her protection. " As far as I know no boss give his employees leave of more than 1 week and that by himself " Mr. Sehgal said while raising his eyebrow doubting his daughter. " I worked hard to get them a deal so he gave me leave, that's it Dad " She said trying hard to make her father believe on her.

" Isn't is so hard to believe? " Mr. Sehgal said doubting her again. " C'mon Mr. Sehgal she won't lie, right yn? " Mr. Kim said looking at yn earning a nod from her. " Mr. Kim I am not doubting her just asking " Mr. Sehgal explained. " I know " Mr. Kim said. " But I smell something fishy here " Alia said. " Shut your mouth Alia" Raj sehgal, alia's father warned her.
" Yn... When are you joining your job again? " Alia asked. " None of your business Alia" Yn commented. " Don't try to change the topic, u don't know your self. I know everything you have done at your job " She whispered in yn's ear causing a sudden adrenaline rush to her body. " What do you m-mean? " Yn asked while stuttering. " You will get to know soon" She whispered her sentence while a smirk formed on her lips.

Yn was left in sweats she was so scared that her truth will get unveiled. All the people of the family were enjoying themselves in the backyard. Yn decided to go in her room to think properly about the topic. " She doesn't know anything right? She must be just assuming things " Yn said giving a nod to her. " It's her habit to stuck her nose in other's matter. She is saying this just to scare me " She again said giving her confidence. " Yes.. There is nothing to get scared. I will look after it. I will handle that Alia " She said and made her way out of her room. She came at the entrance of her house and found everyone enjoying in the backyard as there voices were heard at the entrance of house also.

Yn reached at the backyard and found everyone except Tae and Jk. 'Where are they both? ' she thought to herself and went to other side of the yard. " You will loose kookie " A voice came in contact with her ears and she moved her irises to look in the direction only to find Tae and Jk holding a sword in thier hands and challenging each other. " We will see hyung " Jk replied him. They both started thier sword fight while yn was looking at them with her eyes widen. " It can't be.... It just can't be " She whispered to herself.
" Why he seems so familiar to that man in my dreams? His way of holding and moving that sword is something I have seen before also but where? May be in any movie? Yes I am just over thinking " She said and started enjoying the show in front of her with a smile forming on her face.