IS THIS FOR REAL!!!

A/O POV
"AHHH!!! Where the hell it went?? I'll surely rip off this whole room if I don't find it now " A horrible yelling sound of a girl can be heard in the whole room seems like she is finding something. Let's ask her what's she finding may we can help her right?? But first let me ask her name.
A/o: excuse me! What's your name?
?? :You again came to eat my brain don't ask me stupid questions when you know the answer author!!!
A/o: oh! Yeah I know your name
Your name is Yn. But first thing, I am not eating your brain because to eat someone's brain that person should have brain first. Right my audience ?
Y/n: shut your mouth and help me finding it?
A/o: Nope 🤪
Y/n: youu (she ran to hold me but guess what she tripped over a shoe and fell on the floor. Karma returns you know)
A/o: Had fun?? (Lmao)
Y/n: I'll not spare you author.
A/o: We will see it later but first think is your sister gonna spare you?
Y/n:why? What I did?
A/o: oh! You did nothing? Then with your not so beautiful eyes take a glance at your room miss Drama
(She roam her eyes through her room and widen her eyes as she found it a whole damn mess.)
Y/n: What I'm gonna do now? She will kill me . Help me please, my dear author (puppy eyes)
A/o: No! Your these eyes not gonna work this time. You have to learn a good lesson for your carelessness .
"YN, Y/N!!! " Someone entered in her room while calling her and she knows that it's her elder sister, she quickly hide inside the blanket. How stupid she is! . What a good place she found to hide.Even inside the blanket her figure is clearly visible . Soon the footstep sounds stopped, she took a breath of relief and just then felt a pain on her head. Her sister hit her on her head (not so hard ok? Just playfully)
Y/n: Ahh!! Didi it hurts
Ria : So what? What have you done to the room huh? (She asked glaring at her playfully and with a done face)
Y/n: Actually!! I was finding my earring
Ria :What!! it's your job's first day and you are still not ready. Can't u wear something else
Y/n: No. It was my favorite u know. It goes well with every outfit.
Ria :oh! That one? Wait. .
(She opened the drawer of side table and gave her sissy what she was founding)
Y/n: huh? It was here. I was finding it like a mad person
Ria: U are mad. U were the one who putted it here last night.
Y/n: Oh! Yeah thx dii. (She left for her job after giving a peck on her dii's cheek and Ria started cleaning the room)
Okk!! Let me introduce you to our bubly and cheerful Y/n.
So her full name is Y/n Sehgal. She lives in a joint family let me introduce you to each member.
Y/n Sehgal(22)- Cute, childish girl who cares about nothing, family's spoiled kid and just completed her studies and finding a job as her father believes that she should work as a common employe in other company to get experience.
Rahul Sehgal (50)- Y/n's father and the biggest business typhoon of Asia.
Poonam Sehgal(48 ) -Y/n's mother, a house wife
Ria Sehgal(25) : Y/n's elder sister more likely a friend ,a jewellery designer who is getting success day by day .
Raj Sehgal(48) : Y/n's uncle(chachu )and her father's younger brother. Partner in Rahul sehgal's business
Nisha Sehgal (47)- Raj sehgal's wife and a house wife
Alia sehgal - Raj and Nisha's daughter. As same age as Y/n(22 ) . Enemy of Y/n.
Aahan Sehgal - Alia 's elder brother ( 24 ) lives in America. Loves her three sisters equally
Tara Sharma (22)- Y/n's bestie from childhood and neighbour also

GUYS I'LL DENOTE HER FATHER AS DAD, MOTHER AS MOM, UNCLE AS CHACHU AND AUNTY AS CHACHI

End of A/o pov
Y/n POV
I am coming back from my interview. According to me , it went well. I hope that I get selected as I also wants to be independent not wanna take advantage of my father's money. I am feeling so nervous, anyways. Suddenly my phone rang and I smiled looking at caller ID . "TARA "I exclaimed in happiness. I picked the call
ON CALL
ME : Hii Tara!!
Tara : Hii, how your interview went?
Me : Good
Tara : Nice. Well.... I wanna say something
Y/n: Yeah say
Tara :(told me something)
Y/n : okk
CALL ENDED
I am really not feeling good. How can they do this to me?? I am feeling betrayed and heart broken. I never expected them to do this. My own family...... IS THIS FOR REAL...
GOD I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WORLD WHEN MY OWN FAMILY BETRAYS ME . EVEN MY OWN SISTER