WHAT IS SHE???

A/O POV
While returning from the kitchen he was thinking about yn that how she told him so much about her without even asking. To be honest yn left an impression of clumsy and talkative girl on Tae. But little did Tae knew that he has a smile on his lips while thinking about yn. That smile which is very rare to be found on That Cold person's handsome face . He reached at the Hall and sat on his seat but still his mind was making him think about yn. Her cute expression when she was talking, her hand movements, these all things were familiar to him, he felt like he know someone who do the same but he didn't knew who is it? He came out of his thoughts when he heard a sweet voice which was none other than yn.
You started giving them some snacks with tea. But you didn't wanted to give tea to Taehyung as u know he take u as a clumsy girl. So, u are feeling little awkward, also you are feeling nervous under his intense gaze.
Dad: Beta give tea and snacks to Taehyung also...
Y/n: No.. (She said out of sudden as she was in her thoughts)
Dad: what??
Y/n: I mean why not dad why not. I will give him
(She took the cup of tea and went towards Tae, seeing her that close Tae's heart was beating as fast as a bullet train but peace at the same time he was so lost in her beauty. He was wondering that why he never noticed her beauty before)
A/o: Tae but you just met her na!! How can u notice her beauty before?
Tae : Shut up u author
A/o: ok ok back to the story
When yn handed him the cup their hand accidentally got touched with each other and they both felt a current in their bodies. Yn went at sit at her place Tae was staring at her adoringly with a smile yn noticed him but didn't noticed his smile.
Jk: bro aren't u feeling wet? (Whisper)
Tae: (whispers back) stop talking dirty
Jk: dirty what's dirty in it?
Tae: Don't talk double meaning Jk
Jk: If u stop staring at her then you will get to know that what I am talking about
Tae: I am not staring anyone but what is getting wet?
Jk: Your shoe
Tae : huh?? What (his eyes widened when he saw that his shoes drank his tea instead of him. I mean the tea got spilled on his shoe when he was busy staring at yn.
Because of his sudden reaction all looked at him and understood the situation.
Mom: Alia please go and clean the tea and give him another
Alia: Ok tai ji, (she was happy as she is getting a chance to go close to such a handsome man. For your kind information Alia is drooling over Tae. (Btw who doesn't)
Tae: I am really sorry (he said and looked at u who was trying to control her laugh)
When Alia started cleaning the floor Tae also bend down to help her but his knee got touch with the tea on floor getting it to stain. Meanwhile at this moment Yn couldn't control and ended laughing her lungs out but stopped feeling her mother's and Tae's gaze on her.
Mom: Alia, leave this yn will clean .you take Tae to the bathroom. Tae go and clean your pant .
Tae : Umm. Aunty can yn come with me??
Every one looked at him weirdly
Tae: I-I mean let Alia do this if she is already doing
Dad: Ok. Yn go with him.
While walking through the corridor there was an awkward silence until Tae broke it.
Tae: Don't u think u laugh a lot (stern and cold voice)
Y/n: umm Mr. Kim I couldn't control sorry(low voice)
Tae: Sorry?? But u need punishment (smirk)
Y/n: Huh??
Before yn could process anything Tae pulled her into a room which was bathroom but okk it's romantic too. He pinned yn to the wall with his one hand on her waist and another beside her head on the wall

 He pinned yn to the wall with his one hand on her waist and another beside her head on the wall

Tae: Today onwards you will never laugh at me miss Yn.
Y/n: Sorry Mr Kim, I had to took u to the bathroom here we are bye.
(You said going from there but Tae again pulled you and this time. Your both hands were also pinned above your head along with you.)
Tae: Not that easily baby girl(whisper near her earlobe in his deep yet husky voice)
Y/n: What are u doing? Leave me (nervous)
Tae: Tell me should I kiss u as punishment or something else....??
Y/n: please leave me...
Tae : Nah baby... N-
(Before he could say further you succeed in pushing him but your bad luck.... Your foot slipped you held Tae's shirt for support but u both ended up falling in bathtub. He was hovering you while you were breathing fastly seeing him this much close)
Tae: Bad luck miss yn (chuckle)
Yn: Shut up.and think what if someone see us it will be embarrassing. They will think that we both were making out and will think us as gf and bf. They will fix our marriage thinking we love each other. When there is nothing like this between us. My friends will also tease me. God nooooo. Save me......
(Tae loosen his grip around her while listening to her bullshit . Getting the opportunity she ran away from there.
Tae : Ahhh!! What is she?? This girl(shook his head while smiling)
Tae was smiling until he realised what he did.... And again maintained his cold face and he also left while thinking that why the hell he did that??. Why he was flirting with yn when he have 0%interest in girls. While thinking this he went to the Hall. Everyone got shocked after seeing wet Taehyung coming