84

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

The second she left the room, the silence quickly enveloped every dark corner of it. I tried resisting my helplessness by thrashing around, but it only prevailed the pain to shoot inside me.

Seccumbing, I heaved a weary sigh, internally crying over my fate that was pretty much overflowed with odds against me. Thinking about it, I wonder if taehyung already got to know about her plan or not.

Evil sorceress left me hanging with her statement that she will drag my lover here soon which by the way, utterly perturbed me.

I just hope that taehyung would get to know about her soon, otherwise we are pretty much doomed.

My reverie broke when a girl slipped inside the dark room, her feline eyes reside brownish iris within itself. I frowned when I felt I have seen her somewhere. I tried jogging back my memory, but nothing came fruitful.

She ranked her coquettish gaze over my frame, promptly a sudden tide of happiness waved in her eyes. I gulped when she edged a step near me, her lips grinning into a wide smile. Her gait to my muse seem slutry.

"Ugh atlast I found you!"

"Huh??? " I replied confused, my eyes narrowing as I absorbed her contours. I have definitely seen her somewhere.

She smirked when she met my eyes, her fingers gradually glided past my forearms to trace my becips. I hissed when she poked my muscles, my jaw clenching firmly.

"Keep your filthy fingers to yourself!" I spoke out harshly to my surprise, my eyes burning with rage. She chuckles melodiously before muttering a daring no,

"I can't darling!...." She chirped out seductively, her eyes scanning my face before they set on my parted lips.

"I can't seem to think anything else since our last encounter....!" She continued while her body inclined more close to me, "...You have occupied my every thought since then!"

"Since when?? " I quiried with knitted brows. Swiftly her teeth gnashed together, her eyes turning rageful with face plastered with painful expressions

"You don't remember....!" She muttered offendingly, sighing afterwards when I shook my head,

"Ugh I am dumb, I know why you don't recognize me. I was in my eagle form. Remember the eagle animal who attacked you when you were chasing my master!"

"Master??? "

"Yes, my master. The sorcesses who have abducted you, she constructed me with her magic! " She said with a lopsided smile, her eyes admirable and affectionate for evil sorceress.

I rolled my eyes visibly, my stomach dropping when she seem to catch my impudent act. But more than being concerned, I was just numb.

What can she do?

"She is the only person whom I have cared my whole life. She brought life in me, nourished me like her own daughter. I own her a lot!" She added with a fascinating smile, a chuckle quickly leaving her lips when she read my face where a prominent snort was placed.