79

🔹🔸🔹

Jungkook's pov

The silence was anything but tranquil!

It was like a promice that grimaces horrible afterwards, that heart wrenching gale that renders a huge storm. My throat clogged with the heavy air, heart thundering as the thoughts of prophecy went beyond my control.

My eyes watched jimin's wide one, his breath hitching before he high tailed from the cathedral, his unstable fast steps going back to the direction he came from.

My eyes moved to taehyung's little form that followed him soon after, his cloak flying in the air as he trailed off behind Jimin.

The choas wasn't that far, the horrible choking silence breaking when the looming creatures rushed here and there. Unable to put a damper on it, I opened the imaginary door's of cathedral. The creatures dashed out in a lightening speed, the unsteady movements knocking me aside as someone elbowed me on my flank.

I groaned while holding the aching skin, my hands instinctly clutching the huge curtains that supported me from tumbling down.

"Ugh, was it necessary?" I grunted when the pain gradually subsided, the ambience again warping with terrifying silence.

Though that didn't concern me this time, the abrupt probing of the same strange energy crawled my skin into distress. My sences heightened in a rash, my peripherial vision catching a sight of a unusual draught that glided out of the door.

This wasn't a promising breeze but rather a silhoutteie of someone, someone who carried immense power that even the living petals of flowers that have bloomed merrily withered away. The leaves sagged, wilted within the dark depressing energy.

My legs slipped to a stop just before the entrance, my eyes trailing to the visibly dark shadow that gracefully flied across the vast sky. Though I couldn't really register anything from the speedy motion, my eyes certainly caught a pink blanket that get dropped from the shadow.

'Pink blanket???' I pondered deeply, strenuously jogging back my memory as I tried my best to remember where I have seen this fluffy blanket. Whilst my shoulder blades bear huge wings, my legs hurriedly jumped into the bleak sombre sky.

The wings flapped to tolerate my weight, my head snapping back to cathedral when another blood curdling scream drummed my ear. Unlike last time, I recognized this shout.

"Jimin?? " I said breathlessly, my eyes blinking between cathedral and the disappearing shadow, my mind muddled with whom to approach first.

"Damn it! " I muttered before I soared toward the almost disappeared silhoutteie. My pace was brisk, but that wasn't enough when the hunted person was so rapid and vigorous with it's wings. If that wasn't the problem, the distance that the shadow already gained before I pursued it felt almost some miles.

My eyes squited when my body break through the stagnant air, the heavy air resisting my every movement. Through the small window of my eyelids, I watched the shadow turning around. It's huge black hair danced with the speedy air, the whole black outfit coming out as a tainted dot in the pristine white sky.

'It is a female! '

Though her more than half face was concealed with a cloak hat, her pigmented chappy lips were enough to convey her message. Her thin lips curved up in a mocking smirk, something that knotted my stomach in utter distate.