“An hour by train from U.A….” Mizuki narrated.

“This is Sir’s agency.” Togata pointed at the building before gaping when he saw Mizuki looking stiff, assuring, “Hey, don’t be so stiff! It’s not good. I didn’t get to tell you this before, but Sir’s really strict.”

“I am fully aware!” Mizuki exclaimed, explaining, “A hero famous for being strict and harsh on himself and others… Even just watching him on TV, his sharp gaze through the screen made me shiver.”

"Well this is a first to seeing you like this, Mizuki"

As soon as Mizuki heard this, she along with Togata turned around and found Izuku,who was in his disguise, wearing a nave blue T-shirt, dark denim Jeans with his red sneakers while holding the same one handle bag on his back.

"Itadori? Why are you here?" Mizuki asked with Togata observing the pink haired dyed boy.

All he could say was, "It's simple...that hero you guys were talking about... I want to join in the same way as you do Mizuki plus it's gonna help me withaceetain situation"

She didn't continue on bit she simply nodded her head with Togata smiling, "Well then the more the merrier, now Yagi, you don't have to worry, what you see in the press." Togata said about Nighteye having a different side. This made Mizuki confused, so Togata added, “If you don’t want to be turned away, then before you finish talking to Sir today, you need to make him laugh at least once.”

“Wh-What do you mean? Make him laugh!” Mizuki gaped while Togata opened the door.

“Despite how he looks, or maybe because of it, Sir really holds humor in high regard.” Togata explained as they walked through the door, then up some stairs, Togata adding, “The most I can do is introduce you to him. Sir’s the one who will decide if he’ll use you. I wish I could help you, but from here on out, you need to figure out how to make Sir acknowledge you on your own.”

“It’s kind of late to ask this, but why are you being so nice to me even though we’ve just met?” Mizuki asked Togata.

“I don’t feel like I’m being that nice, though, right? You have a crazy goal, and you’re trying to turn it into reality. Wanting to do what you can to help those in trouble is part of the basics of being a hero, right?” Togata answered.

Mizuki gaped before smiling at the answer.

Togata pointed at a door, encouraging, “Now, he’s just beyond that door. If you want to become stronger, then open it with your own strength!”

“Yes, sir!” Mizuki nodded.

Izuku smiled at his little sisters determination...it made him wonder if the situations was different...maybe he would've decided to permanently join UA just to catch up even more on lost time with Mizuki and maybe get to know more of her classmates as well...but then he went backtoto those who he interacted with before...and he couldn't be even more happier to have them in his life.

Inside, the blue-skinned woman hummed, “Let’s see…”

“The site where contact occurred was already empty, but there appears to be evidence of blood being wiped up. Based on the massive destruction of the building, we can assume that there was some kind of fighting there. It is most likely the League of Villains-” the woman reported to Nighteye, holding a tablet with a photo of the warehouse of where Shigaraki and Overhaul met the other day.

“Bubble Girl.” Nighteye said, getting the woman’s attention as he said, “I think there is no future for a society with no humor or energy.”

“Huh? Uh, wait… The report was so long, I was trying not to mess up…” Bubble Girl uttered as Nighteye got up from his desk and walked over to her before pleading, “Wait, no… Please stop…!”

The door to Nighteye’s office swung open, Togata announcing, “I brought the first year I told you about yesterday!”

‘Sir Nighteye Agency! Just what kind of place is it?’ Mizuki thought before gaping as she saw Bubble Girl strapped to a machine tickling her, exclaiming, “What kind of a place is it?!”

With Izuku however....he observed the woman who was strapped on the weird machine.

'....A+...I mean she definitely has the curves...and that outfit...damn....wait....!! Oh shit!!'

But it was too late.

'HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH YESYES YES YOU FINALLY GRADE ONE!! YOU DAMN BRAT HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH'

Meanwhile Hitachiwas seeneith a downcasted look, [I thought it would've been much later....it's already spread]

Izuku could only groan.

“Is this how high a voice can get?” Nighteye whispered while Bubble Girl laughed.

“Stop…! Please, forgive me…!” Bubble Girl begged through laughter.

“What’s going on?!” Mizuki questioned.

“It looks like his sidekick, Bubble Girl, couldn’t make him laugh.” Togata answered.

‘This is former sidekick, Sir Nighteye, and his intense gaze in person…!’ Mizuki gulped.
‘If you don’t want to be turned away…’
‘I want to become stronger. My selfishness led me to be brought here. From here on out, I need to open the door myself!’ Mizuki vowed, messing with her face as she thought, ‘Humor? I can do that! In order to become the number one hero!’

Izuku along with Sukuna and Hitachi widened their eyes atenatthey were seeing.

Breaking out the All Might impression and face, Mizuki exclaimed, “I’m Mizuki Yagi!”

Togata stared at Mizuki while Bubble Girl continued laughing.

‘I admired Dad so much that I practiced this in front of the mirror for many years! I’m not very good at making people laugh! So, if this doesn't work…!’ Mizuki thought to herself.

Nighteye glared at Mizuki, demanding, “Are you… ridiculing All Might?”

This got the girl to look taken aback with her impression while Togata gasped.

‘It… It wasn’t funny!’ Togata gaped.

Meanwhile Izuku was seen becoming paler than a ghost as if he saw something that shouldn't be possible.

"..what the fuck?"

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.