Playing the villains

-It's pretty quiet, isn't it? Daehyun hid behind his father as they both walked inside the hotel complex.

-It is. You get down if something happens, alright? They'll have to get through me if they want to lay a finger on you, Minho tensed.

He knew something was wrong. He could feel it. And his number one priority was to keep his son safe.

They walked inside Hyunjin's room and found the whole group staring at them in pure silence.

They all looked like they just had received the news of a death.

Minho didn't let his guard down and kept his hand on Daehyun's arm to make sure he was there safe and sound.

-Oh, you finally joined the party! We were just talking about you, Mephistos came and drew his arms around Minho's neck down to his chest as he licked his lips.

Minho caught his wrist and squeezed mercilessly.

-Back off!

-Ah, I forgot your husband has a scar now. I was so close to get to you. Bet you would had loved it.

-You stink. I know my husband like the back of my hand. You can't fool me.

-Still... I am his exact copy.

-You know what we call the copies of art masterpieces? Kitch. That's what you are.

Mephistos got angry, but refrained himself and stepped back.

-What's going on? Minho asked confused.

-It's happening that... Chan took a pause to find his words. You are now the leader of Stray Kids.

-Excuse me? Minho raised an eyebrow.

He took out a penknife from his pocket and place it under Chan's chin.

-Who are you and what you've done to my annoying leader? No man right in the head would put me in charge.

-That's exactly why we're doing it, Hyunjin clarified.

Jisung barged in the room and hugged Daehyun.

-Where were you, guys?

Minho didn't waste a second to hug his husband tightly. He then cupped his face and showed it to Mephistos.

-See? He's a work of art.

-What? Jisung blushed. Minho then kissed him passionately until he let Jisung out of breath.

-Petty bitch, Mephistos rolled his eyes.

-Sad that Eligor doesn't pay attention to you? Lucifer snorted.

-At this point you're asking for me to cut your tongue out.

-Love, did you put something in their coffee? They just said I am the leader, Minho held Jisung's hands.

-Actually, we all agreed to it. This is our big move to confuse the angels. Mephistos wants to help us. We need to make them fight each other and turn against Lucinda. We need chaos to win.

-And I'm a psycho. Best choice for chaos, Minho finally understood.

Jisung nodded and rubbed his thumb on Minho's cheek.

-Alright, what do I need to do? What's our move? Minho rolled up his sleeves.

-Seonghwa sent Itzy and Aespa to gather information about the angels. We have their weaknesses, Chan crossed his arms. BUT we must be careful. They are stronger than us.

-True. You're so old and lame, Mephistos laughed.

-Why are you here? Minho asked.

-Because that bitch did nothing but beat me every day. I'm tired. I want her dead.