A kill for a life

-That's basically the story of our fucked up family, sis, Azazel concluded. Did you like it?

-Where are they now? Yeji asked quietly.

-What?

-Mom and Seojoon. Where are they now? Aren't you curious about what happened to them?

-Not really. They left me to root in jail. Why should I care about them?

-You're lying. You spent so much time trying to find me. I can't believe that you just gave up on them. You can't find them, can't you? she got up, her arms still tied up in the back.

-It's not your business, he backed up.

-But you just said it is. We are family, aren't we? Do you want to know what I think happened? I that witch you call priestess took care of them and showed up as your saviour just to use you.

-You're lying!

-Well, of course, it's a speculation, but... I've been raised to solve problems, remember? I was dad's favourite, she shrugged with cockiness. Do you know what does that mean?

Azazel shook his head confused.

-That I am more like him that you could ever dreamed of. Be happy, brother! You won't ever be the monster I am, she smiled before banging their heads together.

Azazel fell to the floor unconscious while she untied herself and cleaned the blood on her forehead.

-Now how do I find Daehyun without getting caught? she looked around the room until she realised...

She looked exactly like Azazel. She could pull it off.

-How is Hyunjin? Chan asked Jeongin.

-He's stable. Felix hyung is waiting for him to wake up, Jeongin forced a smile.

-He's going to get better, right? Changbin asked anxiously.

-Yeah, Jeongin nodded. Just have a little faith, hyung.

-Is there any clue that can lead us to them? Anything? Jisung shook Seungmin who was trying to find the angels' location with the little information he received.

-I'm trying, Jisung!

-Try harder! My kid's life is at stake!

-Jisung, maybe we should wait and-

-Wait what? Jisung lashed out at Minho.

-Wait for them to reach out to us and make the exchange. This way no one gets hurt.

-They may kill him and you want me to wait?

-He's my child too.

-But you weren't there for him for what? 4 years? You didn't even bother call us!

-Neither were you! Minho blurted out.

As soon as he realized what he said he widened his eyes and looked at his husband with guilt plastered on his face.

-Jisung, I didn't-

-You don't know what I've been through, Jisung teared up. What I had to do to stay alive.

-Neither do you, Jisung... Minho whispered. You don't know everything.

Jisung bit his lip and stormed outside to calm himself down.

-Hyung...

Minho turned to Jeongin, knowing very well what he was going to say.

-Tell him, Jeongin advised him. It's time for him to know the truth.

-You look beautiful even while crying, a voice made Jisung turn around.

-You! he backed up in fear as the sight of Lucifer. What are you doing here?

-To make the exchange, of course.

-You have my son? I'll do anything! Please!

Lucifer smirked at the desperation in Jisung's eyes.

-Good boy, he laughed. I'll give you your son back if...

-If what?

-If you kill someone for me.

-Kill? Who? Jisung was left aback by the request.

-See this? Lucifer showed Jisung a scar behind the ear.

Jisung nodded, feeling pity for the angel.

-Someone really bad did this to me and much more. No one believed me. He's in prison for other things now, but he never got punished for his greatest crime: me. Take his life and bring me his watch. That's my request.

-In prison?

-Yes. I would have done it myself, but I hate prisons. I guess you're familiar with them since your husband was there. What do you say?

-It's a deal, Chan's voice covered Jisung's shy answer.

The oldest shook hands with the angel instead of Jisung and agreed with the plan.

-I like you! Lucifer broke into a smile. You and Satan are the same.

-Go before I call the team, he threatened.

-Yeah yeah, Lucifer rolled his eyes. Find the inmate 4419, Ahn Gunwoo by the name. Good luck! he waved before dissappearing in the distance.

-What are you doing here, hyung? Jisung finally fully acknowledged Chan's presence.

-I am helping you. You're not going there alone.

-Why?

-Because, Jisung, we are family. Your kid is our kid. And we'll bring him back.

-What about Yeji?

-Kid, if you knew Yeji like I do, you would be worried about them, not her, Chan scoffed. Let's make a plan!

-I guess we should tell the others.

-Not necessarily, Chan shrugged. Felix watches over Hyunjin, Seungmin is still working on finding the angels' location, you and Minho are a bit too likely to ruin the mission right now if you start fighting again. Besides, Jeongin needs to stay here in case Hyunjin becomes unresponsive and Changbin needs to keep them all safe. Which leaves us two to go on the mission. What do you say?

-Fine. Let's save Daehyun!