Plant the seed

-Have you asked to see me, my priestess? Eligor bowed in front of a purple couch on which Lucinda laid like a Victorian painting with nothing more than a robe covering her, yet leaving room for the curious eye to venture here and there.

Eligor kept his eyes on the floor, not daring to stain her beauty with his filthy look.

Or at least that's what he told her.

-Take Behemoth for a walk, would you? He doesn't seem good lately. I worry that if he keeps going like this, I'll need to replace him.

-Yes, my priestess!

-Oh, and something else! she got up and walked towards him. I don’t want to see you and Mephistos talking or even glancing at each other. He's not a good influence on you. Understood? she played with Eligor's hair and smirked.

-Yes.

-Good. You're free. Eligor bowed and walked away like a robot, not showing any reaction to her touch of to her orders.

Lucinda stepped to her mirror and admired her face again. No one could have guessed she was 53. No one needed to know. Her charm was her beauty and she needed that more than ever.

Behind the couch, on a pedestal was a coffin. She glanced at it for a second and sighed in sorrow.

-Mommy will join you soon, baby. We'll be reunited and happy. Those Stray Kids will pay for what they did to you, she clenched her teeth. They ruined you. I won't let them escape unpunished. We'll be together again, my child, she crossed her arms and hugged herself as she looked up to the ceiling, praying and daydreaming about the moment she would hug her child again.

Blood from her blood, flesh from her flesh. And only 7 people were standing between her and that dream.

-Saleos!

The angel turned his head and peeked inside the room.

-Where are you heading?

-Lucinda told me to prepare the prisoners. She wants to see them, he asked bluntly.

-Don't hurt them too much.

-As long as they don't deceive love, I won't touch them.

Seungmin watched the scene carefully. It was so strange to see someone else with Changbin's face. And talking so politely yet threatening. That wasn't his Changbin at all.

Abaddon walked towards the angel and kissed his cheek. In return Saleos patted his head before leaving.

Abaddon turned to his spot on the couch like nothing happened and Seungmin was left with so many questions about the nature of their relationship.

-Where were we? Oh, I was supposed to hold the book... he said as he pouted. We lost the page because of me.

-I put some paperclips between the pages, Seungmin reassured him.

Abaddon took them and giggled.

-Look, it's a heart! he showed Seungmin how he positioned the two pieces to make a little heart.

-Not biologically accurate, but sure, Seungmin commented.

-You don't like it? Abaddon let the heart down in disappointment.

-It's just a stupid thing we all used to do as kids. Nothing special. Like the paper airplanes.

-The what?

-The- You've never seen one? Seungmin asked in shock.

That was a core memory of every child at school. How didn't he know about that?

8 Sips of Blood | Stray Kids Mafia FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें