Chapter 13

A/N:
Sorry for the late update
😭😭

The Liar is Me

Minghao

"Bye! Hyung!"

Samuel frantically waved at me from Chan's car which was just pulled away. I chuckled as I lazily waved back at him.

"Such a cute boy he is!"

"You bet" I chuckled, looking at my dashing boyfriend next to me. He smiled at me as he took my hand in his, intertwining them before pulling me near him. I almost stumbled, letting my other hand land upon his toned chest to support myself.

"Isn't it our time to leave?" he whispered near my ear. His voice sounded raspy and deep which sent a shiver down to my spine, letting my cheeks burning bright in the crimson red.

I bit my lower lip to bit back the moan that was tempted to leave as his hand roamed around my waist, just above the waistband. I couldn't even bring myself to look him in the eyes.

I licked my lips as they were becoming dry just by standing near this hot human being before I nodded. He lowly chuckled as his hand came up to tuck the strand of my long hair beneath my ear while I closed my eyes to take in every touch of his, feeling his fingertips burn every skin of mine as he touched them.

"Shall we?"

He pulled me towards his car and I let myself follow him which I knew I would even if he took me to the bottom of the earth as a smile made its way to my lips. He opened the passenger door for me, helping me inside.

He closed it behind him not before giving me a chaste kiss on my forehead, making my face flush. It was a habit he had made over the time we had been dating but I still get all giddy like a teenage girl everytime he showed me gestures like this.

"To where, my princess?" he asked, hoping in with a mischievous smile as he buckled his seat belt. "Your place or mine?" he ended his act with a wink making my face flush for the third time already.

"Yah!" I shouted at him as I constantly started hitting him, punching him with my fists which just seemed to amuse him more as he started giggling, stopping me from abusing his toned body.

"Okay, okay. I've lost," he surrendered, pulling me to him giving a peck on my thin lips. It was short but left me with quivering lips, making me want to feel them more against mine which I did as I pulled him back again, attaching our lips for a kiss.

He gladly took control of the kiss as his sweet lips captured mine slowly before his hand found its way behind my neck pulling me closer as mine own hands made their way behind his head. He carefully slid his tongue in my mouth before tenderly licking my lips with his.

His warm tongue discovering every inch of my mouth as his hand moves along with the rhythm of his licking. I could feel my whole body trembling as if it was burning inside out with the want of him as my own hands instinctively moved on their own, pulling his hair, tangling them with my own fingers as they had nothing else hold on to.

My breath shortened but I was reluctant to let go of him. He was the first one to pull out not because he was out of breath but me. Both of our foreheads touched, his lips still ghosting against mine as I was panting loudly, coming down from my adrenaline rush.

"You can never resist me, can you, my princess?"

'I swear, this guy won't let me breath'

"Yah! Can you stop it? We already are having a princess," I countered, pulling away from him before rolling my eyes which again amused him as he chuckled, ruffling my back hair, coming near me before whispering in my ears.