Chapter 08

A/N: Sorry for the late update. 🥺
Btw, I changed my writing style, like a lot. Please give me your opinion on it so that I can know how y'all are taking it. 😶

><><>><>

Falling in Love isn't Easy

Jihoon

As soon as his hand left mine I could feel the warmth fading away, leaving me with the sensation of nothingness. All I could do is stare at his hand which was over mine just a second ago. It's really weird how the way I am feeling or thinking.

I got out of my trance as I felt myself being tugged by something or someone to be specific, the bubbly boy named something along with Samuel. Ugh, why am I bad at remembering names again?

He smiled genuinely at me but all I did was stare at his hand which held mine, not too tightly. But it wasn't as warm as Soonyoung's or as big as him. By the way, why the hell was I comparing their hands again? Okay, I might have gone crazy. Get a grip, Lee Jihoon.

"C'mon, hyung. Let's sit first."

He beaconed towards the back colored fancy couch in the corner of the practice room. I might admit they were spending quiet a sum in servicing this practice room. I tried to reciprocate his smile as I let myself being dragged by him.

"Hyung, have you ever danced?"

I swear I could see stars twinkling in his eyes as he asked me his most awaited question. I nodded, not wanting to disappoint him for some reason, like who could say no to those cute puppy dog eyes. Okay, maybe it was also because of the way he was sitting on the couch, facing me like a cute little puppy, kinda reminds me of my brother and some random tree.

I could see myself getting relaxed a bit as I couldn't but smile at the boy who gave me a toothy smile in reply.

"KHAJA!!!"

I swear I almost jumped out of the couch because of this loud obnoxious noise, making both of us look at the room.

"Chan-ah!"

The Minghao guy scolded the boy who just gave him cheeky smile in reply while Samuel just shook his head as if it was something they all were adjusted with, except me of course.

My eyes roamed around the room but stopped as they landed on Soonyoung who was stretching. He was wearing a black top tank with a pair of khaki pants. I swear this boy is getting hotter everytime I see him. Like, is this even possible!

As soon as our eyes met he smiled at me, his eyes forming a crescent line in the process. I could feel my cheeks getting hit up as I averted the eye contact. I could feel a tingling sensation blooming inside me. Why is this happening with me!

"Ahem!"

Samuel cleared his throat to get my attention back which he was successful at but what disturbed me was the teasing curve in the corner of his lips.

"Are you sure you both are just getting to know each other?"

He teasingly beaconed between me and Soonyoung. I had to restraint myself from groaning at the boy. Cause, I only knew him for a an hour or so. I hardly know anything other than his name and his relationship with Seungkwan. C'mon, one couldn't fall in love this easily, right?

"Sure, we'll have a face-off here and see who's better."

Before I could say anything Chan challenged the cat like guy who stuck out his tongue in reply as if he was having most of the fun at this moment.

"Ignore them."

I flinched at the sudden voice, coming from my left which belonged to Minghao. Wait, when did he even get here!?

"Hyung, don't scare Jihoon hyung like that."

Samuel whined as he noticed me flinching. Shit, I'm letting my guard down, they could clearly read me out. What if they could tell that I ain't real, just a proxy. Shit, Seungkwan wouldn't let me live. Get a grip Lee Jihoon.

"You said you're majoring in Music. So, have Soonyoung hyung heard it?"

He asked plopping down on the couch as he made Samuel to bring him his tea which he had forgotten, what a bullshit. Bro, I've been in your place. So, I know what was coming, the infamous "one on one" talking.

"It's obvious that it's your first time seeing him dance."

He had sharp eyes, I might say. He didn't even bother beating around the bush as he faced towards Soonyoung. From the look of Soonyoung's face I could tell he had heard what Minghao had asked. His worried gaze lingered on me.

"Yeah, I've never seen him dance," I admitted as I faced him with a smile on my lips. "But he had heard a lot of my music."

He smiled at me genuinely for the first time as if I just gave him the most satisfying answer.

"But let me tell you your first impression of Soonyoung hyung's is going to be ruined."

He laughed throwing his head back. C'mon one couldn't be that bad for someone who's majoring in dance, right!

"Welcome to the circus, hyung."

Samuel said, appearing beside me with a flux which I supposed was Minghao's tea. But for some reason I'm a bit scared now.