Chapter 09

A/N: This writing style is harder than I thought 😭

Embarrassment

Jihoon

"~Oppa GANGNAM STYLE!!!~~"

"AHhh!!"

"Ouch!"

"Keep your feet to yourself!"

Yup, definitely getting a headache as the sounds or the screaming were making my ears bleed. All of them except Samuel who was accompanying me were having a competition among themselves "Who can dance the worst". Like, seriously!

I really didn't know if they're really majoring in dance or not at this point as they're doing hilarious steps. Minghao whom I thought to be the serious type of person is twerking in front of my salad. As in REALLY!!!

"Yah! that's enough for today."

Thank goodness Samuel's patience broke before mine. Cause, I was this, like thiiis close to snap their necks and beheaded them. But none of them heard his voice because of the loud base.

"I don't think they're gonna hear you, Sami," I shouted.

"Just you wait and see."

He shouted back as he stomped towards the speaker, turning it off, making the other four snap their necks at his direction with a whining look on their faces. But the way Soonyoung pouted brought a chuckle out of me.

As soon as he heard my chuckle his eyes locked with mine and I could see the crimson hue coloring his cheeks in embarrassment which he tried so hard to hide by scratching the back of his head.

'Yup, definitely cute'

"Sorry, I wasn't being considered, right?"

He said, coming near me, a bit embarrassed as he still scratched the back of his neck. How could I say yes when he was making that cute face of his, making me feel guilty. I shook my head.

"Just a bit loud, nothing much," I joked, pinching my fingers to elaborate my explanation which seemed to work as I saw him visibly relax before giving me his hearty laugh.

'Shit! His laugh is contagious'

I tried my best but failed as I laughed along with him. It took a moment for both of us to realize that the other eyes were on us. As soon as I realized that I somehow managed to choke on my saliva, making having a coughing fit for the second time that day.

But the thing that I could see in that moment was Soonyoung's worried gaze on me as he rubbed my back in a circular moment. I hastily took the water bottle that was offered to me by Samuel. I took a sip, soothing the dryness.

My glistening eyes met with Soonyoung's who was still worried over me, making my heart skip a bit. We were just an inch apart from each other. It felt like those eyes were making me unable to look away, holding me against them for me to lean in...

"Ahem! I think you're good hyung?"

We both hastily pulled away from each other, unable to held our gazes with each other. I could feel myself blushing way too hard as I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

"Ugh! Chan-ah. The good part was about to happen."

"And I don't wanna witness it,Jun hyung."

'What is happening with me!'

Minghao nudged me with his shoulder with a mischievous smile as he took the seat next to mine. I was so sure that he could see my blush really very well so we're the others.

"Imma show you something way too good for you to digest. Just you wait." He whispered near my ear, making my eyes open wide.

'He is planning something evil, I swear!'

My inner self screamed at me as he left my side, standing near Soonyoung. He whispered something to him as he pated his shoulder who just shrugged his shoulder before taking his position in front of the mirror along with Jun, Chan & Minghao.

Samuel walked over the sound system, nodding to Soonyoung who nodded as a signal for Samuel to start which he did automatically.

The music started to play as they started to move. They started it slow before showing off the powerful moves. The way their bodies moved it was so perfect, so synchronized that you could almost swear that only one person was dancing.

As for me, I felt like I was standing between heaven & hell at the same time. My eyes darted along with Soonyoung. I could only focus on him, the way his shoulder moved as he followed the steps. He was standing out even when he wasn't the one who was dancing in the center.

His eyes were sharp like a tiger who was going for its prey. His piercing gaze was something that could cut through my skin but I would beg for more. 'Get a grip' I mentally screamed at myself for having these unholy thoughts.

But the way he thrusted his hip forward with the beat, I swear my blood rushed downward. I could imagine him thrusting harder on me all day and night, making me beg for it more than I myself could imagine.

His thighs were like a wet fantasy to me which I just discovered right now. Oh, how luscious they looked. I badly wanted those thighs wrapping around my neck while I worked between them. I wanted those thighs to make me cum dry on my shorts.

Maybe my thoughts were running really wild and loud that Soonyoung could hear it just by looking at me from the mirror. Cause I swear I saw him smirking at me so ruthlessly that he wanted to devour me then and there and I wouldn't mind, not to mention the way my heart tightened in my chest, leaving me breathless.

'Lee Jihoon, is it really you!'

My torcher came to an end when they neatly ended their dance, letting me breath properly that I didn't know I was holding till now.

Soonyoung turned on his heel, breathless, looking at me with a smile that adorned on his lips as his sweat rolled down on his face, neck, making him look even hotter, if that was possible. The tee was hugging every muscle of his, making them visible to my eyes, taking my sanity away. The way his bangs were sticking to his forehead, shit! he's so fucking HOT!

I knew I was done for as I mentally slapped myself, killed myself then buried my body for hundred times in my mind in just a second to keep my sanity, at least enough sanity to pass the day. I was just an inch away from smiling back at him when I felt the growing pain in my lower part.

"SHIT!!"

'I think I'm getting a bonner!'