Chapter 05

Moon Junhui / Jun

•childish•dance major in Hybe•loves to tease & flirt•loves cats & his boyfriend•Relationship status-Taken•Boyfriend-Xu Minghao

•childish
•dance major in Hybe
•loves to tease & flirt
•loves cats & his boyfriend
•Relationship status-Taken
Boyfriend-Xu Minghao

First meeting or downhill

"So, what's next, Jihoonie," Soonyoung asked the younger with a teasing smile, once the other boy's coughing fit had calmed down. The said boy glared at him, still having red puffy eyes that were glistened with teardrops. But Soonyoung didn't stop grinning like a fool which made the other give up on arguing about it anymore as his cheeks burned with some unknown warmness.

Jihoon scrolled down on his phone to find any necessary information they should know. "First meeting," he stated still looking down on his phone as he instinctively picked up his drink with his other hand which was refilled by Soonyoung after he had knocked it down on the table while having his coughing fit.

"Oh, I know this one," Soonyoung said excitedly making the other boy look at him from his phone with a quirked eyebrow while sipping his drink. Soonyoung started with dreamy eyes as if he was imagining them like that, "It could be a romantic one. Like, we met on a fine day under the cherry blossom tree where you and I bumped..."

"Hold up, hold up," Jihoon stopped the tiger boy, raising his hand for the other boy to stop immediately. "Are we in a drama or what? Are you sure you're not on drugs, Soonyoung?" he asked in disbelief which again made the other boy pout.

"But I wanted it to be a romantic one, like dramas," he muttered under his breath with a sulky face as he tapped on his beverage container, but loud enough for Jihoon to hear.

"Really, Soonyoung!" Jihoon said as he massaged his temple to calm his nerves down. "We're getting nowhere like this," he added which made the other boy more sulky and pouty.

"I won't say a single thing from now on," he sulked as he buried his head on the table, grabbing a juice he could find without looking, sipping on the beverage that the container contained only to find out it wasn't his peach drink he had ordered, it was the strawberry juice the younger was drinking a while ago.

"JIHOONIE," he shouted as he held up the strawberry juice container in his hand, showing it to the younger. "What now?" the younger replied as he looked up from his phone. But as soon as he saw what the other boy had done he jumped out of his seat and held the other side of the juice container.

"Yah, why are you drinking my juice now!" he said, facing the older with his angry expression that only showed his squinted eyes, scrunched nose and red puffy cheeks which somehow the other boy found cute.

"Calm down, Jihoonie. It was just an accident. Jeez," Soonyoung said as he pushed the small boy on the forehead with his finger to sit back on his seat which the other did quietly, much to his own surprise.

"Okay, so here's my new theory," Soonyoung said sitting down while putting down the juice container which the other snatched as soon as it was put down as if it would again get robbed by the tiger boy. Soonyoung playfully rolled his eyes at the younger who just stuck out a tongue at him as he sipped on his precious juice.

Soonyoung ignored the teasing as drummed on the table as if building up the atmosphere for a great adventurous story while Jihoon rolled his eyes at the childishness of the other boy as if he wasn't being one just a few seconds ago. "So, if not romantic then funny it is," Soonyoung said wriggling his eyebrows, much to his surprise the younger was quietly listening to him.

He continued, taking the silence as a sign to continue, "Like, we first met in......" Soonyoung finished with a proud grin on his face while the younger just sighed after listening to the whole story. "Are we really doing this!" Jihoon asked, quirking his eyebrow in question. "Yup, because we don't have any better option," the other proudly answered which kinda itched Jihoon to ask about his mental health but decided to let it slide.

"C'mon, hurry, we're already late, Hoonie," Soonyoung said getting up from his seat and pulling Jihoon by his wrist, walking towards his car where he had parked.

Jihoon was baffled as he got pulled by the taller, leaving his juice behind, following the taller boy as he looked back and forth between the back of the other boy and their interlocked hands with a red blush that decorated his pale cheeks beautifully.

"Maybe the day won't be as boring as I thought"

A/N: Idk when I'll post the next chapter tbh 🙃