anxiety

"Hi bambina" I say from the couch as I see danielle walk in the door. She doesn't hear me and sets her bag down and takes off her shoes.

I get off the couch to see her and as I walk closer I can tell how tired she looks. She is in her head and clearly anxious about something. She tends to worry over things that she doesn't need to, and sometimes just needs help trying to relieve the stress.

"Are you okay bella?" I say once she sees me. "Yeah" she says as she puts on a fake smile. "You don't have to lie my love, It's okay if you're not okay" I tell her as I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. She sighs before looking down and telling me what was wrong, "There's just so much going on, on set, apparently my parents are fighting about something now, and I have to direct an episode coming up and I haven't even been able to prepare". She lets it out all in one breath before pulling at the sweatshirt around her neck, a clear sign she was feeling overstimulated.

"I'm so sorry bambina, but how about I help you relax tonight? It might help?" I ask as I soothingly rub my hand along her arm. "Okay" she says as we walk into our room.

"How about you get undressed and then we can get into the bath?" I ask. "That sounds good, thank you baby" she says with a smile before walking closer to me.

I pull her sweatshirt over her head and next her shirt before placing them in the laundry bin. I unclipped her bra and set it in, as she slides down her leggings and underwear before putting them in the bin too.

I placed a kiss on her lips before leading her into the bathroom and starting the water. "Do you want me to get in with you tesoro?" I ask and she nods.

I quickly get undressed too before grabbing two towels. I walk into the bathroom and turn off the water, tying her hair up and then mine, so we wouldn't get it wet and have to wash it.

I stepped in the water before taking her hand and her following.

I sat down, pulling danielle's tense body into mine. She laid back and rested her head on my chest as I started to run my hands along her body to try and get her to relax.

"Rilassati tesoro, tutto andrà bene, e sei così intelligente e così forte e puoi fare qualsiasi cosa tu abbia in mente. Sono incredibilmente orgoglioso di te e ti amo così tanto Danielle. Il tuo episodio sarà incredibile e i fan lo adoreranno, ma così puoi fare del tuo meglio devi rilassarti ora, ok?" I whisper to danielle as I finally feel her relax into me.

(Relax baby, everything is going to be okay, and you are so smart and so strong and you can do anything you put your mind to. I'm so incredibly proud of you and I love you so so so much Danielle. Your episode is going to be incredible and the fans are going to love it, but so you can do your best work you need to relax now, okay?)(dont mind the italian - it's google translate)

We rest in the bath for about an hour, me telling her sweet nothings to try and ease her anxiety, and her lying with me and listening to my heartbeat.

After awhile I see her shiver and decided it would be best to get out now and then I was thinking of giving her a massage.

"Bambina" I whisper, trying to gently wake her up. "Let's get out and then we can go to our room okay?" I ask and she nods.

I help her to stand up and we both step out of the tub. I grab the towels, wrapping one around her body, and the other around mine.

We both dry off and walk into our room. I close the blinds to make it more calming and tell danielle to lay down.

I walk back into our bathroom and grab some lotion before putting on a shirt and going back, to find danielle almost asleep.

I gently moved her towel to expose her bare back. I pumped some lotion onto my hand before rubbing it over her back. I took my time and worked on the muscles in her back, slowly relieving the obvious tension.

By the time I finished Danielle was almost asleep but I wanted her to have some food before she fell asleep.

"Bella, can you eat something for me before you fall asleep?" I ask in a whisper before she groaned in response. "I promise it doesn't have to be much but I don't want you to wake up hungry" I tell her. "Okay" she said sleepily.

I helped her sit up and put on a shirt before I went downstairs to grab her some water along with cheese and crackers.

I walked back upstairs and gave her the food before brushing through her hair and braiding it while she ate.

"Thank you for helping me" she said and looked back at me. "Of course bambina" I say as I place a kiss on her lips.

I crawl in bed and let danielle curl up into me. She places her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her body, breathing in her scent.

I rub my hand soothingly on her back until I hear her breathing even and she falls asleep.

a/n: I hope you like this one and i'm going to try to post more. If any of you guys have ideas I'll try to write them! I hope you have a good day/night!!