tired

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard the front door open. I jumped off the couch to see stefania, I had been missing her all day and couldn't wait to spend time with her this evening.

I walk through the hallway to see stef closing the door. She turns to face me and I immediately see how tired she looks. Her eyes have darker circles than normal and the color is drained from her face. "Oh my love" I say walking up to her and taking her bag.

I place it on the bench in the corner, and she takes off her jacket. I walk back over to her and pull her into a hug. "How are you feeling baby? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just so exhausted and I just don't feel good" she said. As I tightened my hug I felt a wet spot forming on my shirt. I looked down to see my beautiful baby crying. "Sweetheart come here, it's going to be okay I promise" I coo before combing some hair that had fallen into her face, away.

I just let her cry for a couple minutes before her tears subsided and she looked up at me. I used my thumb to wipe away a few remaining tears before she tucked her head back into my chest.

"Okay, how about we get you changed and then you can snuggle up on the couch?" I ask. "Okay that sounds good" she says but tightens her arms around me.

After a few minutes I break the silence "Baby you're going to have to let go for me to help you" I whisper with a giggle. "I know but you're so soft and cozy" she says and smiles up at me. "We can be even more cozy on the couch once you get changed" I say and she pulls away slightly.

"Okay, how about I carry you upstairs then?" I say as I slide one hand under her butt and one on her back to pick her up bridal-style. "Bambina oh my gosh!" she says, suprised by the sudden action.

Once we make our way upstairs, after giggles and laughs, I lay stef on the bed and go to find some clothes for her. I pull out one of my sweatshirts and some pj shorts from our closet.

I walk back over to our bed and grab the hem of her shirt. She puts her arms up and I pull the fabric of her top over her head to reveal her bra-covered chest.

She reached around her back to unclip her bra and did so before removing her pants. I then handed her the sweatshirt and shorts for her to put on.

She slipped the grey sweater over her head and the shorts over her long tanned legs. I walked up behind her, pulling her gorgeous brown waves into a bun.

She walked into the bathroom to quickly remove her makeup and wash her face. Emerging a few moments later she walked up to me.

I cupped her face in my hands and she looked up at me. "You're so pretty, baby" I compliment, unable to hide my smile. She blushes and pulls away before responding. "Oh stop it, I look terrible, I have no makeup on, I'm in pj's, and I look exhausted." she replied. "No matter what you are doing you always look gorgeous to me babygirl. I love getting to see you all dressed up, but I might love it even more when you're cuddling with me in my sweatshirt with no makeup on". I reply with a smile. I place a quick kiss on her lips before interlocking her hand with mine and walking down the stairs together.

We make it to the couch and I let her sit down. "Are you hungry my love?" I ask as I hand her a blanket. "Not really, I just want to sit with you right now, unless you're busy?" she asks. "Of course not darling, there is nothing I would rather be doing. But I will be back in just a second so until then you can find a show" I say.

I walk into the kitchen and fill up a glass of water and then walk back into the living room.

"Here you go baby, fluids will make you feel better" I say as I hand her the water and sit down on the couch. "Thank you bambina" she replies.

I lay down on the couch and stefania lays directly on top of me. Both of our attention focused on the tv. Her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around my torso. I pull the blanket over us and gently rub her back under her sweatshirt, knowing it calms her.

After about 20 minutes I can tell her eyes are getting very tired and she's fighting sleep. "Baby, just let yourself rest, I will be right here when you wake up" I whisper. "Okay" she replies.

"Sweet dreams my love" I whisper back as I place a kiss on her head. Within a few minutes her breathing has evened out and I can hear soft snores escaping from her lips.

a/n: I don't know where this motivation came from, esp starting school again today but here you go lol. I hope you like this and as always if you have any requests plz lmk! I hope you have a good day/night!