emmy's

We thanked our uber driver before walking up to dani's doorstep. We drunkenly make it up the stairs before I watch danielle start to fumble with the keys in her purse. I just stand there and admire all the little things about her. Her eyes as blue as ever and incredibly focused on the key ring infront of her, her skin glowing in the yellow light on the porch, and her hair flowing flawlessly over her shoulder. "You're so pretty" I slur out as she finds the right key.

I watch her blush and grab my arm to pull me inside. "We are very drunk right now" she replies before almost tripping over her own foot.

I burst out into laughter before she sits down on the arm of a chair. I walk over to her and tap her leg to signal to her to lift up her foot.

She lifts it up and I slide her heel off, doing the same for the other foot. I then take off my own shoes and set my purse down by the door. By the time I stand up, danielle is by our speaker and starting to play music.

"Baby it is almost 1 in the morning, our neighbors are going to hate us" I say as I walk over to her. "It's fine just come here" she replied.

I walked up to her as she placed her hands on the small of my back and pulled me into her body. I laughed and placed my arms on her shoulders, kissing her lips quickly as she started to move her body to the music.

It was slower and more romantic song but she was still moving us around the kitchen like never before. I just relaxed and let her lead the way until the song ended.

A couple songs later I lifted my head off her shoulder and looked into her beautiful blue orbs. "You're gorgeous baby" she whispered before placing her lips on mine and kissing me passionately. "So are you bella. You looked stunning in that dress" I smirked.

We waltzed around the kitchen for a couple more minutes just enjoying the moment. We shared kisses after spinning each other around and humming to the music. Finally the song ended and I turned off the music. "Baby let's go shower real quick and then we can make food" I said before grabbing danielle's hand. "yes PLEASE baby, i'm so hungry" she replied before pulling me upstairs.

She walked into our bathroom and turned on the water. I grabbed two towels and set them on the chest next to the shower. "I think this dress would look much better on the floor" she whispered. My breath hitched and she started slowly unzipping the dress and placing kisses on my newly exposed skin.

I felt goosebumps raise before my dress fell to the floor. I turned her around and did the same thing before pulling her into the shower.

"You're so pretty my love" I whispered to stefania before running my hands down her arms. "You are prettier bambina" she whispered back. "Definitely not" I said as I grabbed the shampoo from behind her and squirted some on my hand. I began to lather it in my hands before massaging it into her scalp.

We took a shower, enjoying each other's love before I stepped out and wrapped a towel around stefanias tanned torso and then wrapped one around myself. We dried off and brushed our hair before hurrying downstairs. I took the bread, butter, and cheese out of the fridge while stefania took out a pan.

We both made a grilled cheese before taking it to the couch and turning on the tv. I also grabbed us some water and stefania turned on criminal minds.

We finished our midnight snack and I then pulled stef closer so she was sitting in between my legs.

Throughout the episode I got distracted and ended up just admiring stefania. I finally noticed when she looked back at me after I had fixed how her necklace was laying on her chest.

"See something you like bambina?" I ask as danielle had just been playing with my necklace and had moved on to staring at my chest. "Hmm?" she asked cluelessly before I giggled. I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. It was passionate and loving, both of us pulling away breathless. As we caught our breath I held her face close to mine and looked into her beautiful blue orbs.

She pressed her lips back against mine before pulling away slightly. "Can I take it off?" she asked looking and me before I nodded and she pulled my shirt over my head.

I grabbed the hem of hers and pulled it over her head too before we began kissing again. My hands trailed down her back and her lips moved to my chin and down my neck.

"Baby" I said out of breath. "I- I'm too tired tonight, I just-" I began before she silenced me with a kiss and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry my sweet girl, we don't have to do anything. Just let me kiss you" she smiled before she pressed her lips back into mine.

We continued this for awhile until we both decided to just curl up together and finish our show.

As our make-out session slowed down, I pulled stefania's body into mine. She sat between my legs and leaned back as I wrapped my arms around her torso and drew aimlessly on her toned stomach. We just sat together until the episode finished and we decided to go to bed.

a/n: hii! i'm so sorry it had been so long but i have had no motivation and this has taken like 2 months to write. I probably won't have too many chapters out but maybe this summer? also if you have ideas i might be able to get myself to write lol but i hope you have had a good year so far!! (also not edited)