coffee run

It was an early Saturday morning and the sun was shining through the blinds. It is the middle of October but unusually cold for LA.

I roll over and see danielle sleeping soundly with her blonde hair spread over the pillow. I move closer to her, wrapping my arms around her torso, pressing my body into hers. I move a few pieces of her hair out of her face and tuck them behind her ears. I then place my head in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent. She starts to move a bit, grumbling as she wakes up.

"Good morning bambina" I smile as I place a kiss on her head. She turns to look and me and replies "Good morning love. How did you sleep?" she asks in her raspy morning voice. "I slept well, especially with you right next to me" I responded. We had both slept poorly the last few nights because I was away the last few days while my new short got an award.

"Do you want to go get some coffee?" I asked while danielle snuggled closer to me. "Yes, but we have to wait 10 minutes" she said as she closed her eyes.

After danielle got her cuddles for the morning in we decided to get up and get ready. I got dressed and put on a long sleeve green top and some jeans before walking into the bathroom. Danielle put on a cream-colored off the shoulder sweater and jeans. "You look so pretty darling" she smiled as she walked into the bathroom and saw me. "Well you look absolutely gorgeous bella" I reply placing a kiss to her lips.

We both put on a bit of makeup and I pulled my hair back in a half-up half-down while dani kept hers down.

We both walked downstairs to let Jeff outside to use the bathroom before we left. I walked out on the back porch, closely followed by danielle who came and gave me a hug, resting her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around my body. I could tell she was in a clingy mood today and I was too to be honest so we would probably spend most of the day together just soaking up every moment.

We swayed back and forth a bit before Jeff came running happily back to us after she went to the bathroom. I looked up to see stef watching me with her gorgeous chocolate brown orbs, "Ready to go tesoro?" she asked. I smiled and grabbed her hand and we locked the back door, and grabbed our purses before getting in the car.

Stefania drives most of the time and today was no different, so I got in the passenger seat and turned on music. I turned on some Renee Rapp and Lana Del Rey before turning off my phone.

By the time we made it out of the driveway, my hand was already intertwined with stefania's, instantly calming me. I love just being close to her but sometimes I get worried she will get annoyed so I try not to overdo it. Some of my past partners have hated it and I know she has told me that she likes it and it doesn't bother her but it's just hard sometimes.

We make it to the coffee shop in about 10 minutes, having to stop for a bit of traffic but it's LA so what's new? She parks and walks around to my side and opens my door. She smiles and we walk inside.

There was a bit of a crowd outside the door of people chatting so she stepped behind me and placed her hand on my lower back, helping to lead me through the crowd and to remind me that she was just behind me. The familiar butterflies made an appearance in my stomach before we got to the counter to order.

We both got our coffees before stefania stopped me and paid for our little morning treat herself. We waited a couple minutes just talking about our last few days before our names were called an our coffees were ready.

I grabbed both of our coffees and handed one to danielle. We both walked out of the coffee shop hand in hand. "How about we drink these in the park? Then we can walk around before we go back to the house?" stefania asks and I agree.

Once we make it to the park stef once again, helps me out of the car before walking to the park. We decided to go on one of the trails and they are a little busy but we still had our own part of the trail to follow.

We talked and talked like we hadn't seen each other in months. That is something I love about our relationship. We are always able to find something to talk about and it's never awkward between us. 

We walk back to the car a bit tired from our journey but deciding to pick up some lunch before going back home and watching a movie. 

a/n: Thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked it! And as always if you have any ideas please lmk and I hope you have a good day/night!