hinting

I think i'm in love with stefania. She is genuinely the most gorgeous person I have ever seen and she is so smart and kind and I can't stop thinking about her. I've liked her since I met her but I only figured it out like a week ago. I'm terrified to make a move because I don't think she likes me back. However tonight she invited me to her house for dinner and to hang out.

I finished filming around 5 and went back to my house to change before leaving for stef's. I made it home before taking a quick shower and having trouble deciding what to wear.

I ended up picking some jeans and a white off the shoulder sweater. I also added a necklace and a bracelet that my sister had given me a couple years ago. I put on some light makeup and curled my hair before heading out the door.

I was finishing up getting ready before I heard the doorbell ring. I invited danielle over for dinner tonight because I think it would be fun and I think she likes me and I like her too but I want to get to know her better before I jump into anything.

I opened the door and she smiled "You look gorgeous bella!" I exclaimed and pulled her into a hug as she blushed. "You too!" she replied before we walked in.

"So I have dinner in the oven and we can open a bottle of wine until it's done?" I asked. "That sounds wonderful! I brought some red if you want" she replied and handed me the bottle. "Danielle you didn't! This is my favorite" I exclaimed while grabbing a bottle opener. "You had mentioned it the other day so I thought it would be nice to bring" she smiled. "Thank you so so much you really didn't have to" I added while pouring both of us a glass.

We both sat on the couch before danielle broke the silence. "Where are you from?" she asked. "I grew up in Sicily and then moved to Milan to study dance and acting and then moved to London to study performing arts and then in 2011 I moved to LA and that's pretty much it" I answered. "Do you miss Italy? Do you still have family there?" she asked. I thought it was cute how much danielle was really trying to get to know me. "I miss it so much but it makes it extra special when I get to go back. And my mama passed not too much longer after I came to LA and my sister Daniella passed last October from breast cancer. But my dad and brother are still in Italy and I love visiting and getting to see them". "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know" danielle asked while offering a comforting hand. "It's okay bella, I love them so so much and I know they are doing okay where they are" I smiled remembering some of my favorite moments with my family from when I was a kid. We continued talking for awhile until the timer went off and I had to take the lasagna out of the oven.

"This smells so good" I said as I grabbed two plates for stefania and I. "Well I hope you like it" stef commented. "I bet I will love it" I said and noticed how beautiful she looked just standing at the counter. I was shaken out of my daydream when she walked by me carrying our plates to the table. It has been so nice getting to talk to her, the only thing is my feelings for her are growing and I still don't know if she even likes women.

We continued talking through dinner and I talked about my life as a child actor, I learned we both love to travel and she loves to dance, and she hates horror anything. I got up to clear my plate once dinner was over and she said "don't worry about it bella" and took my plate from me. As she was grabbing my plate out hands brushed against each other and my stomach exploded with butterflies.

I stood there watching her as she placed the extra food into containers and pouring us another glass of wine. "Let's go sit on the couch and watch something" she offered. I sat down on one end and stefania sat right next to me. She leaned back a little bit onto me and my heart started beating and that familiar feeling was making its way to my stomach. I tried to continue breathing normally and hoped she wouldn't notice.

She just sat down and turned on the tv. After about 30 minutes I was still nervous and I could feel the tension between us. She turned around and started talking to me but I couldn't hear a word of it.

After a couple minutes she leaned in a bit and asked "can I kiss you?". I blushed and leaned in "yes please". She connected her lips to mine both of us moving at a slow pace just trying to enjoy the moment.

She pulled away after a couple of minutes "I've been wanting to do that all night". "Me too" I added while smiling uncontrollably.

She turned back around and pulled my shoulders back into her so my head was resting on her chest. "Come here bellina" she motioned as she placed a kiss on my head and we both turned to watch the tv.

During the movie she played with my hair and I still could not believe what had just happened.

I didn't pay any attention to the movie, I was just thinking back on the moment we shared together and wondering what this could mean. I'm not the most public person but I don't even know if we could tell the fans about us if we wanted? What if she doesn't like me once she gets to know me better? I've never really been with a woman before and what if I mess it all up?

"Bambina it's okay, come here" she said. I sat up and looked in her eyes. "Don't worry about anything okay? We can take this slow and we will be here for each other no matter what." she told me, as if she could read my mind. "Okay" I responded looking down embarrassed. She picked my chin up and pulled me into her. I pressed my lips against her passionately before we pulled away, both smiling.

a/n: Sorry this took long to get out but I should have a new one out soonish bc i've already started writing it! I hope you like this and lmk if you have any ideas or suggestions, I would love to hear them! I hope you have a good day/night!