saturday night

stefania pov:
I had a busy week and some errands to run earlier today but everything is finally done. All my life I had loved the weekend because I got to sleep in and it was my only break from the chaos of my life. I decided to invite my wonderful girlfriend danielle over tonight to make homemade pizza and maybe watch a movie.

me:
Hi bambina! I was wondering if you wanted to come over
tonight, I was thinking we could make pizza and watch
a movie.

dani <3:
I would love to baby, should I pick up anything from the
store?

me:
I already have everything so just come over at 5!
I cant wait to see you! <3

dani <3:
Okay, see you soon!
(these were supposed to be set up like texts but it didn't work lol)

I didn't have much time left until danielle was supposed to arrive so I just decided to pick up my apartment. We haven't been together very long but I feel so happy when i'm with her, and the butterflies still have not gone away. I decided to change into some shorts and a sweatshirt and I put my wavy hair into a messy bun. I lit a candle and let Jeff outside to go to the bathroom, so I wouldn't have to worry about walking her until later.

danielle pov:
I was about to leave to go to stef's but I decided to pick her up some flowers. I walked into the grocery store and decided on some pretty pink peony's that I thought she would love. Once I paid, I made my way back to my car so I could get to stefania's. It was only about a 15 minute drive, but I played some Taylor Swift in the way over, obviously. I got out of my car and walked up to her doorstep and rung the bell. I was so excited to see stef again because it had been almost a week since we saw each other last. She had been out of town and I had been really busy filming for station and I just wanted to be in her arms again.

The door opened to stef standing there looking amazing as always. "I missed you so much! and I got you flowers!" I said. "They are beautiful bella, thank you so much!" she replied before opening the door for me to walk in and engulfing me in a hug. I was able to smell her scent that I loved so much, and was always able to calm me down. "Let me put these in water and we can get started!" she said before walking down the hallway.

I followed her into the kitchen and as she was putting the flowers in water I took off my jacket and said hello to Jeff because she had been jumping all over me since I walked in the door. Stef walked over to the ingredients on the counter and started explaining to me what we were going to do. I'm not very much of a cook so we will have to see how this goes, although anything stefania makes always tastes amazing.

It had been about 45 minutes and I had already almost messed up the recipe twice and I had flour all over. "Babe I think it may be better if I just watch" I said with a bit of a laugh. "No bambina! you are doing great, we just have to knead the dough. do you want to do it?" she asks "I'll try, but I don't know how to" I say before walking back over to the counter. "It's okay, i'll show you" stefania said before standing behind me and placing her hands over mine. I swear I almost fainted in that moment. Her body pressed behind mine and her breath on my neck, oh my gosh you couldn't imagine the butterflies I was feeling. I hoped she didn't see how much I was blushing.

stefania pov:
Danielle had been struggling a bit with the pizza so I decided to tease her a bit. I walked up behind her and pressed our bodies together and I could hear her breath hitch in her throat. I helped her knead the dough for a few minutes before it was ready to be rolled out.

I grabbed the sauce and cheese from the fridge before grabbing some fresh basil to add on top. We started singling along to some music I had playing in the background. After a bit longer we had put the pizza in the oven and most of the counter was clean.

I grabbed danielle's hand and pulled her out to the open space of my kitchen. I placed her hands on my waist and draped my hands around her neck as "A Sunday Kind of Love" started playing on my speaker. I love this woman so much and I can't explain how perfect this moment felt. The kitchen felt so warm and I was dancing with the love of my life. One of those feelings you get from movies that you always want to experience. As we moved to the slow beat of the song I softly sang the words to danielle.

"I need a Sunday kind of love
I do my Sunday dreaming, oh, yeah
And all my Sunday scheming
Every minute, every hour, every day
Oh, I'm hoping to discover
A certain kind of lover
Who will show me the way
And my arms need someone
Someone to enfold
To keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold
Love for all my life, to have and to hold
Oh, and I want a Sunday kind of love"

We danced around the room with our foreheads pressed together just smiling because of how surreal this moment felt. "Ti amo tanto" I whispered "I love you even more stefania" she whispered back and I loved how she said my name.

danielle pov:
We got the pizza out of the oven and set it on the counter to cool while stef grabbed some pillows and blankets. I walked over to the tv to pick a movie and ended up deciding on Black Widow. I am a huge marvel fan and have been trying to get stef to watch all the movies since we got together. She's seen a lot of them so far, but still has some to go.

When I brought the pizza into the living room she had set pillows up everywhere and thrown blankets on the couch. I smiled and walked over to her giving her a soft kiss on her lips before setting down the pizza on the table and getting comfortable. Stef sat towards the end of the couch and I sat in between her legs with mine on the couch. I pulled a blanket over us and handed stef her pizza. She pressed play on the remote and we started watching the movie. "This pizza is so good, thank you for inviting me" I said while smiling up at her. "It is! and of course, bella, anytime" stef responded before we continued the movie.

About an hour into the movie I started getting tired. Stef was drawing aimlessly on my arm while still very invested in the movie. I felt myself relaxing into her touch before feeling her kiss my head and say "It's ok bambina, you can sleep" in the wonderful Italian accent of hers. I slowly drifted off to sleep in the arms of my favorite person in the whole world.

a/n:
Hiii! I hope you like this! Sorry it's been a bit but I don't always have much time to write. and Stefania and Danielle will be in Milan, Italy at the end of May for another meet and greet thing, and I can't wait for more content!!