14

"What will you do? save your own skin or save those around you"

Those words rang in Hanae's head,

"Ok, alright, fine. Let's go to the root then, but I'm only going because there's something that I have to do"

"Before we go back lord Danzo instructed that you leave the Fairy Tail guild and the Whitebeard pirates, he doesn't want you to....have any...annoyances being in the way" 

yuki smiled

" I'M NOT"

Yuki pushed Hanae against the wall and pulled out a sword

"You will do what lord Danzo says or did you already forget what the stakes are already"

"No, I remember, I'll do it...let's go"

After the conversation Hanae left to go see the fairy tail guild, but... there were 3 people around the corner who were listening to the conversation, around the corner were Robin, erza and Nami

"Robin, should we tell Luffy after all she is a member of our crew now"

"I say you should tell Luffy, I can't do anything and I hate it, she's my sister after all, I care about her, so please save her"

" Okay, Robin should we, I say we should"

"Well it's all Luffy's decision but knowing that it's his sister he will want to save her, don't worry, we will save her"

"Thankyou"

Hanae and the Fairy Tail Guild

Hanae was now face-to-face talking to Fairy Tail

"But why tho Hanae?!"

"Because I hate fairy tail, I hate this family act you have going on, it makes me disgusted...sorry everyone, but this is the only way I know how to make sure you guys don't come after me"

"Come on what about joining my crew Hanae"

"I don't want to join it I never did in the first place your crew is filled with idiots and freaks"

"HANAE!...that's enough just leave already"

"Glad to, also tell the other teams about what happened here"

"Already planning too"

Hanae left and started walking to where the Whitebeard pirates were 

In the audience stans

"Tell Whitebeard I'm leaving and never coming back ever"

"What why Hanae?! I expected the attitude but never thought you would say this, at least give us a reason why"

"Because I hate the family act y'all put on the look you guys aren't his kids or his sons it makes me wanna gag because you guys believe this shit"

"Ok that's going a little far"

"Jesus izo shut up"

"Hanae... if you're leaving, just leave I'm not gonna hear this and you talking like this"

"Glad too"

Hanae left, she left leaving them with a blank expression

Outside of the arena:

"Done, I did it, let's go"

"Really! Wow, that's exciting! Lord Danzo's gonna be so excited to see you"