13

Time skip to after the preliminary round (I'm lazy that's why I didn't write it😭)

(Hanae's outfit during the grand magic games)

"Wow would you look at that crowd"

"I didn't think they're be so many people watching"

"Well there's wizards here all over the country of course they'd wanna see them in action"

"Hanae, are any of your friends coming to see you"

"They're not my friends I've just known them for a long time, and no, why would they, i'm not part of their crew anymore"

"why what happened?!"

"did they anything to you sister?!"

"It's no ones business, just leave it ok..."

"but..."

Natsu got upset

"ughhh....Purple is so lame I'd rather wear my regular clothes instead of this crap"

"Like it or not you'll just have to deal with it unless you wanna tell master the why the clothes he picked were so lame"

"You won't hear me complaining I think they're adorable"

"Yeah it's comfy, skin tight"

"IT'S NOT SKIN TIGHT YOUR HALF NAKED"

"It's fine, but shut up and let's start going to the arena"

"Your right let's go"

They started walking to the arena

"Ready let's go"

"LET'S MEET OUR COMPETITORS, FIRST UP IN 8TH PLACE AN OLD SCHOOL BUNCH ON WIZARDS FROM THE HIDDEN LEAF, THEY HAD LUCK THE PRELIMS THEY'RE WEARING TO TAKE BACK FIRST PLACE BY FORCE"

Everyone just started booing

"WHAT THE HELL"

"I didn't see that coming"

"This is unexpected"

"I wanna go home"

"WHO'D KNEW THEY'D COME THIS FAR LOSING EVERY YEAR SECURING A SPOT FOR THEM WAS NO EASY TASK, WILL THE TENROU TEAM SENDANSIONAL HELP FAIRY TAIL BECOME ISHAGAR'S GREATEST GUILD"

"Don't let it get to you"

"CHEER TILL YOU BUST A LUNG, HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY, FAIRY TAIL'#1"

Everyone was screaming that until they saw their first master saw them cheering for them

"What the hell, is that who I think that is"