2

It's been 6 years since Hanae and the others have gone missing, the whitebeard pirates and the revolutionary army have been worried sick about her as well as the dadan family. tsunade, Jiraiya, and Whitebeard even started helping the fairy tail guild with their debts. And the revolutionary started to help the guild find the others but there was no luck since they couldn't find her or the others until one day.

"AHH LET ME SLEEP JERKS"
"OH NATSU, YOU'RE ALIVE!!"
"WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ON THIS ISLAND AND WHY DO YOU GUYS LOOK SO MUCH OLDER"
"you haven't changed a bit after all this time"
"Droy your so.... fat"
"Is it morning already, can I have some fish for breakfast"
"HAPPY!!"
"Can you idiots keep it fucking down I just woke up...i slept...wha...why was i asleep...i never sleep in front of people..."
"HANAE!!!"
"What the hell are you idiots doing here, why do all of you look so much older?"
""They are all over there"
"Who are you"
"Don't worry I mean you no harm I'm the fairy tail guild's first master my name is mavis vermilion"
"WHAAAAA"
Everyone started to wake up and had a lovely reunion with everyone, everyone gathered around mavis
"When the dragon attacked I was able to convert the bonds of trust and friendship between your guildmates into magic power, their bonds were so strong that fairy's sphere was activated one of the 3 grand fairy spells, it's an absolute defensive spell capable of protecting the guild from evil, those inside the sphere were put into a suspended state and it's been 6 long years and the spell has finally been lifted"
"My word to think we have been saved by fairy tail's founding master"
"No, no, I used what little energy I had left to convert your bonds into magic power, your unwavering conviction and your love for one another. That is what brought this miracle, you should be proud of the guild you built, their wonderful."

Hidden leaf village:
Everyone walked in the fairy tail guild
"Natsu"
"You look so young"
"It's like you haven't changed a day in 10 years"
"Tell us what happened"
"Long story"
After Makarov explained what happened and the others telling us what has happened well they were gone they partied for hours on end
"let's drink and party some more"

"YOUR MARRIED C-CONGRATULATIONS"
"When did this happen?"
"About 5 years ago"
"Sure wish all you guys could've been there"
"Poor thing nearly passed out after I purposed, it was adorable"
"Did you really have to bring that up"
"NO HOW COULD YOU GET MARRIED WITHOUT ME THERE"
"Could someone stop her"
"idiot"
"Looks like erza blew a fuse"
"I can't say I blame her I bummed I couldn't be there either"
"So do you have any kids"
"Yah we have one her names Asuka"
"Aww what a cute name"
"Erza calm down, you idiot"
"HANAE! I CAN'T CALM DOWN, I WAS NOT AT THE WEDDING!!"
The door opened everyone looked at the door

"Welcome may I help you"
"Wonderful it seems the rumors were true"
"Who are these bozos"
"I think I know them"
"Hello my lovelies I'm glad to hear your deaths were exaggerated"
"You appear to be in great health"
"The sentiment is redundant when they haven't aged in 6 years"
"You've rarely been back 2 days and you've already trashed the place"
"Who's that's Bisca"
"Oh they are some lamia scale members them and blue Pegasus guild help us out the most and it's actually all thanks to the revolutionary army for helping us look for you guys as well as whitebeard helped pay with all the debts we had"
"father did that huh...,I'm leaving now Mira"
"Ok, see ya Hanae, have a good day!"

Hokage building
Hanae opened the door and walked in
"So it seems you are back after all, welcome back"
"So did anything happen, well I was gone?"
"The only thing that happened well you were gone was the uchiha massacre"
"Ok..."
"I want you to become a kunoichi"
"No!"
"You will be, I just haven't decided on what team yet"
"Yeah, bye"
"Wait-"
They closed the door