4

An island in alabasta
Hanae heard the commotion and went over to see what it is
"Turtles?"
"Aren't those seals"
"Kung fu dugongs"
"What the fuck are those?"
"If you wanna come on shore you'll have to beat me first or else go back to the other shore,
Cowards"
"This is wasting my time, tch, tell me when it's over idiots"
Hanae zoned out

"Hanae, sis, let's go"
"Alright, but don't touch me"

"Hey now, luffy! Do you understand the current situation?!"
"He probably still doesn't"
"They said they were coming with me, so why couldn't we let them?"
"Told you"
"We couldn't go to any city that boy of a group, your so dumb, honestly, we could've been in big trouble if chopper not persuaded them"
"Yeah! They kept saying we'll accompany you, they really would've come if we hadn't given them food"
"Sheesh, thanks to you, our food supply's bottom a lot smaller"
"I'm surprised you even have this many people on your crew with how stupid you are"
"He knows how to cause trouble"
"that's for sure"

Zoro, vivi and usopp stop
"What's this?"
"Is this the twin do yuba?"
"Probably not"
"Hanae's right, it's not, this is erumalu, it used to be known as the city of green"
"City of green?"
"The sight of this twin explains everything, what baroque works organization has done to this country, what the people of alabasta are going through"

Everything then started to walking through the deserted city
"Wow! There's nothing here at all!"
"Yes it's a ghost town"
"What happened to it?"
"This city was a thriving, it was a city full of greenery"
"This place"
"It's hard to believe, you know"
Hanae kneel's Down and grabs a rock as it started turning into sand
"Rain was always scarce, but even so, this city was able to manage by saving every last drop of rain water it could, But for three years now not a single drop of rain has fallen in any part of this country"
"From what i read, three years ago was when crocodile came to alabasta...if i put all the pieces together then it's Probably crocodile's doing"
"For three years?!"
"That's long?!"
"Crocodile most likely soaks up all the Moisture in the ground, air, everywhere, by using his devil fruit"
"But even without rain, what about the river we just crossed"
"Yeah, couldn't they just pipe water from that big river"
"It's probably not that easy"
"The answer to that is up ahead"

Everyone started walking again
"Never in the thousands of years of alabasta's history has rain stopped completely but, there was one place where the rain fell more the usual, alubarun, the capital, the city with the king's palace, the people called did the kings miracle until what happened that day, at least..."
"Dance powder?"
"You've heard of it?"
"It's banned now these days"
"Hanae's right"
"You know about it as well"
"Yeah"
"It's also known as rain-summoning powder"
"Rain summoning?"
"I've only heard stories about it but a researcher in a county where is doesn't rain created it by created a misty smoke from it and letting is ride into the sky, you can artificially cause it to rain, that's what dance powder is"
"Oh I get it now, you mean that mystery powder, I ate some a while back! It tastes really bad"
Hanae hit luffy in the back of the head
"It's not for eating dumbass"
"It isn't food"
"It's for making rain"
"What?! You think I'm lying don't you?! Hey you"

Everyone started to walking again
"Hold on, wouldn't something like that be perfect for this country"
"No"
"As the name suggests, the country that developed dance powder was almost happy enough to dance at first but there was a big catch, the neighboring county had a drought, understand? Dance powder quickly and artificially matured clouds"
"And then that would normally grow into rain clouds further downwind and causes it to rain"
"So.."
"I get it, it steals rain that would've normally gone to a neighboring country"
"Eventually war broke out between the two countries"
"And because of it, many lives were lost as a result"
"Ever since, like Hanae said before the world government has put a worldwide ban on the production and possession of dance powder"
"Powder that can bring both happiness and dread when used..."
"It's definitely interesting to say the least"
"When all that dance powder was brought into the port town, alabasta was in the middle of a strange weather phenomenon"
"Tch, like what?"
"Where rain fell nowhere but the town where the king lived"
"Hold one, vivi! That's means your dad is the bag guy here"
"Fucking moron, how can you be that stupid, shithead, it's obvious that he was framed but none other then crocodile"
"Hanae-chan is right, you idiot he was framed, vivi-chan's father would never do any such thing...never...never...never...never...never..."
"Of course my father had nothing to do with it, but at the same time a massive amount of dance powder was found inside the palace..."
"They even had people working inside the palace?"
"Most likely"