"You can understand it this way."

The young man, who lifted up his thin white quilt and wore only a pair of experimental white gray-striped trousers, stepped off the operating table barefoot, with a gentle and kind smile on his face. I don’t think there’s anything remarkable about mental abilities.

Himeno Shinji strode across the operating table and came to the place where Mori Ogai kept the leader's brain. The tenderness and obsession in his eyes were more obvious, and he looked like a pervert.

However, Ogai Mori knew very well that Shinji Himeno was not a pervert.

If at the moment Himeno Shinji secretly issued him a cooperation invitation, Mori Ogai could still regard the boy as an alternative collaborator, and giving up the leader's invitation and choosing Himeno Shinji was just out of the "optimal solution" However, when Himeno Shinji's will was spoken from the leader's mouth, the cold feeling that had always enveloped him seemed to bring piercing pain to his soul at that moment.

This guy... never gave him a chance to choose from the beginning.

Mori Ogai, who was clearly aware of this, rarely felt a headache, but despite being distressed, he couldn't help but feel a little excited from the bottom of his heart - Himeno Shinji's traits were becoming more and more rare, which didn't mean that his choice was better. ?

The doctor thought so, but he still didn't understand why Himeno Shinji took such a method to force him to make a choice.

Thoughts and confusion slowly emerged in his eyes. Before he could put the question into words, the young man holding the glass container containing the leader's brain tissue made a new move.

He sealed the cylinder and threw it lightly to Mori Ogai. He narrowed his eyes and showed a bright smile:

"Oh, I still need to process the body of the ancestor leader here to completely get rid of the shackles of the brain. This Please ask Dr. Mori to handle the important experimental materials properly in the cold storage downstairs."

Mori Ogai watched Himeno Shinji playing with the leader's body and knew that he was going to do something that was not convenient for him to see, so he also He smiled warmly and agreed to the young man's request.

However, when he took the glass container and was about to walk out of the secret operating room, the black-haired man still couldn't restrain his curiosity and asked the question that he had been thinking about for a long time:

"Chief Himeno."

"Huh?"

"Chief" The young man accepted the title naturally without any hesitation or discomfort.

"When did you replace the consciousness of the leader?"

Mori Ogai knew that his question was suspected of testing the strength of Shinji Himeno's supernatural powers, but even if he chose Shinji Himeno, he would not use his own. Putting reason at the mercy of others—people with such naive ideas died in the battle of Everlasting Island.

Fortunately, Shinji Himeno didn't care about this. He was threading needles and threads in his hands, trying to temporarily act as a surgeon after Mori Ogai left, and sew up the leader's opened skull.