"It's all over school, the teachers couldn't keep it contained. There's police interviewing students. Someone even tipped the paparazzi who are storming the school gates." Amoy says.

—————

I was feeding Percy when I passed the tack room and heard voices.

"She said there was only a knife wound. She was lying against a tree already dead when she got there." I hear a familiar voice. I recognized it as Vanessa, the red head.

"Poor thing barely got out much words before she fainted"Camille says.

"She's always been weird and quiet"Alora says.

Before they could see me I quietly walked out of the stables and ran to the buss station.

—————

"You have to come to my fencing practice! They're choosing captains today!" Meilin says.

Luke hadn't been in class today, and everything's seemed to be surprisingly normal. Maybe it was the morning for that girl.

"Why not"I say. "But after my riding class."

"Deal"Meilin says.

—————

"To make sure you all are being trained in parts that seem to be harder for you to do I'm going to have you all do a team building exercise." Mrs. Sophia says, "Well have three teams, each having a team leader. Today your main priority is to get to know one another, tomorrow you'll start practicing. Our first show is in a month... now here are the team leaders: Zola Ravenwood, Vanessa Antonoff, and Jack Spinner. Each of you come to me to find the names for your team!"

Zola walked up to the paper and called out the names, I'm on her team!

We all walked to the far corner of the arena.

"I'm Zola."

"I'm Renee, this is Thunderbolt, but I call him Bolt." Renee was a dirty blond, her horse a light brown.

" Renee was a dirty blond, her horse a light brown

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Raphael, and this is Lady in waiting, short for Lady in waiting

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Raphael, and this is Lady in waiting, short for Lady in waiting." Raphael had dark mahogany skin, his horse lady having a dark brown fur.

" Raphael had dark mahogany skin, his horse lady having a dark brown fur

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Lauren"I say

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Lauren"I say. "And this is Percy, short for Perseus."

"Nyx and this is Sunny, short for Sunshine of life." I'd see Nyx earlier. He'd been with the Palomino.

:)