chapter 31- Repentance.

Note from author.

My book has just completed 1.1k views and im so happy.
I know its a little achievement but it still gives me enough wings to fly.
I've been eating my friends head by blabbering about how much this means to me lol.
Anyways, ill stop here by thanking you guys.

Keep reading and i really hope you guys enjoy!!

********

"Why don't you pick my calls?", Soha screamed at him. She slammed her sling bag that was worth around 4 lakhs at the nearest couch as she entered his cabin.

"I told you i was busy", he calmly replied as he stood in front of the massive window sipping coffee.

"Busy?? With who?"

"Not your concern"

"ADAM!!", she shouted which made him turn, "dad wants us to get married by next month but i hate this behavior of yours- you need to change"

"I want to tell you the same? I hate the way you behave, you need to change too"

"Stop this bullshit", she snapped pulling out a chair and tossing her coat on it, "you need to be thankful that I'm marrying you"

Adam clenched his jaw. Marrying her wouldn't even be the last thing he'd wanna do. He stayed quiet and didn't reply. He slowly placed the cup on side table and took a deep breathe.

"Excuse me sir", his personal assistant walked in, she handed him some files, "Miss Aarzu's reports", she left the cabin when he approved of the files and nodded his head.

He needed the progress check of Aarzu. He had to know the doctors who treated her and the conditions she was diagnosed with.

"WHAT THE FUCK ON EARTH?!!?", Soha screamed at him snatching the reports he was reading, "Miss Aarzu?", she stared at him. Anger flushed her face and her ears turned red as her blood boiled. In the next second the reports were on the ground torn into pieces.

"Are you out of your mind?", he shouted picking up the papers from the grey carpet,

Soha was a prideful lady, if she kept her eyes on something- she would have it the next day. And this was Adam Ali Khan. She had all of her hands on him. She was behind him like crazy psychotic bit- nevermind.

If it was any other guy, he would happily become her slave but this was Adam. He didn't even care about her existence. To him she was nothing more than a headache.

She was the daughter of a multi millionaire, he could buy anyone with a click of his finger and he did the same to Adam. He bought him but with emotional torture.

He did the same 10 years back. That man came as a curse to his family. Like an enemy dressed as a true and honest friend. Funny how history is repeating itself. All of the situations are playing again, right in front of him and he was still helpless like how he was 10 years back.

Adam had just held the papers when Soha stepped on them with her bright red heels. He glared at her with annoyance from below. His jaw tensed and blood smoking hot. If it was a cartoon, smoke would've been escaping his ears.

"Move", he commanded,

"Her position is under my feet", she said,

Adam stood with the speed of light, "I-", the muscle of his jaw flickered, "DONT. HIT. WOMEN.", he said clenching his jaw,

Their eye contact was intense- it was a bloody war. They both were egoistic and stubborn.

Soha wasn't attached to Adam. She just wanted to win him. Flex this handsome man to her friends. Post pictures of them travelling different parts of the world. Wanna be influencer.