21|Vacation|

It's been a couple weeks since I  was possessed by an evil shadow virus while on a mystic journey. The Winx fought bravely but I took the Codex and gave it to Kerborg,Darkar's crow, and it took it to Lord Darkar.  Avalon finally cured Me.
_____

"Come in!" Miss Faragonda's voice called as we knocked on her door, and we entered her office.

"Good morning Miss Faragonda, you wanted to see us?" Bloom asked.

"Yes, we need to talk... Well Winx, we've had a very difficult time lately, haven't we?" Miss Faragonda stated.

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one," Stella remarked.

"As you all know, Lord Darkar already has three pieces of the Codex. Now if he obtains the fourth one, his magical powers will be impossible to beat," Faragonda explained, her tone grave.

I looked down, knowing it was my fault that the Codex was in danger. "All that's left now is the Codex at Pixie Village."

"Aw, that'd be so awful," Flora lamented.

"Oh, that'd be so awful! Then do something about it instead of standing there complaining!" Stella retorted sharply.

"Stella," I said, shaking my head.

"What?" Stella replied defensively.

"You're the one who's all talk, Stella," Musa chimed in.

"Like you could do anything against the Trix," Stella shot back.

"If you're so 'problem-solving', then why don't you do something, Miss Sunshine, instead of criticizing everyone and everything around you!" Musa snapped.

"As long as you fairies remain quarrelsome and divided, you are useless in the struggle against Lord Darkar. In light of the situation, I feel the need to take drastic actions," Faragonda interjected, trying to restore order.

"And what will it be... a new friendship class?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Well then, what do you have in mind?" Bloom inquired.

"I'm sending you on a vacation," Faragonda announced.

"HUH?!" we all exclaimed in surprise.

"Excuse me, but it doesn't seem logical to take a vacation at such a critical time," Tecna objected.

"On the contrary, a vacation is exactly what you need. Now listen carefully," Faragonda continued, projecting our destination on a screen.

"The wildlands are three habitats in one: in the mountains, you will find a winter paradise with excellent skiing facilities, while the great wildland desert and savannah region host a wide variety of animals and exotic plants," Faragonda explained, trying to lift our spirits.

"Oh, look how beautiful that one is," Flora exclaimed, momentarily distracted by the imagery.

I chuckled at Flora's excitement.

"You'll be leaving today for the city of Adquistic, where you will buy supplies and clothes," Faragonda instructed.

"Yes! Shopping!" Stella exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"For crying out loud, can't you think of anything else?" Layla sighed.

"As if you weren't all thinking the same thing," Stella defended herself.

"No," I interjected, trying to keep the focus on the task at hand.

"Calm down, girls. This vacation will help you relax and regain your spirit of cooperation," Faragonda reassured us.