09|Rescue Mission|

I was in class.This time fully awake and concentrating.

"Magic is has an inconsistent continuity and so there is no direct cause effect relationship between-"Professor Wiskies was cut off my Piff flying in the classroom.

Then Piff start falling.

"Piff!"i yelled.

Aisha came in just in time and catched her.

What a relief... We cheer for Aisha...

"Report to the principal's office,straight away lass."Professor Wiskies said sternly.

After class...

I was called to an empty classroom with the other Winx by Miss Faragonda. "My dear girls,as you may have guessed the reason I've asked you to come here,is to organize a rescue mission."said Miss Faragonda.

"As you know,fairies and pixies have always been the closest of friends.So we must free them at any cost."said Miss Faragonda.

"At any cost,huh?Does that mean we get to skip classes and still get full credit."said Stella.

I smack her behind the head and gave a glare.

"After everything Aisha's gone through,can't you think of something other than skipping classes." Scolded Miss Faragonda.

"Well,actually it's just that if it's such a dangerous mission.Why not send the professors?"said Stella.

"You seriously need to start keeping your mouh shut." I whispered to Stella

"Hey!"yelled Stella.

"No,no.That's all right.Stella has raised a very good point.As professors,our job is to guide our students and in case of emergency,we have to be available to help everyone."said Miss Faragonda.

"Hmm,so in other words,it's up to us to turn this prince into a pauper."said Musa.

"You've all shown great skill in the fight against the Trix,however the pixies are the priority now.It is not wise to challenge an unknown enemy."said Miss Faragonda.

"So we should avoid direct confrontation?"asked Bloom.

Of course that what it means Bloom.

"Exactly.Don't forget that this dark knight absorbs magic energy. "said Miss Faragonda.

_____

I was in my explorer outfit along with Bloom,Stella and Aisha. We were outside and Aisha finally made Piff stopped crying.

"Aisha,take these special seeds of light with you."said Miss Faragonda as she give her some seeds.

"Do they have magic powers?"asked Aisha.

"Yes,in an emergency,they will drive away any kind of shadow creatures but only once."explained Miss Faragonda.

So we only have one chance to survive.yikes!

  "Well girls, are you all ready for your mission?" Asked hopeful Miss Faragonda.

"With only three fairies,i don't think it will be sufficient."said Tecna.

"A small group can move quickly and is much less noticeable."said Miss Faragonda.

"And besides they are not going alone."said Professor Saladin.

When did he get here? Then Sky,Brandon,Riven and Cynric came in with there rider. "Yes the specialists."whispered Stella.

"No fair,you two get to have all fun."said Musa.