13|Bad Dreams|

After many bad dreams I was fed up, I went to my nightstand and pick up my phone to make a call having a bad feeling of the dream.

"Hey, it's me." I whisper and turn around making sure that Stella doesn't wake up remembering that I shared a room. "I need some help... how good are you with detecting poisons or love spells?" I asked.

______

"They never give us enough food around here! My breakfast is gone but I'm still hungry!" Stella said and looks at my plate.

"No." I said taking a bite of her bacon.

"Aww, but you got more than us. Why?" Stella asked

I pushed my plate towards.

"Just stop yapping alright? My head hurts." I said

"Whatever thanks, I'm just hangry you know just been so busy." Stella said with a frown.

"Flirting with Brandon I know." I mocked with a roll of my eyes.

"Hey now this is interesting, listen to this girls." Tecna said as she looks at her book.

"Apparently, the count of Mostra Dame predicted New Babylon's renaissance by observing the planets." Tecna informs and Digit smiles.

"There's an easy scientific explanation for that, the rotation velocity of one planet didn't match its chromatic spectrum." Stella once again tried to steal breakfast only this time her target was Tecna.

Which Tecna had slap Stella's hand away from her plate.

"Come on Tecna, I'm starving. I can't even concentrate on what you're saying." Stella said with a whine and Tecna sighs. "Okay you can have it."

Handing over the plate Stella cheers and went to pick up the apple only to frown went through her hand, not only that it began to multiply.

"Okay, if this is a joke, I'm not appreciating it." Stella said with a glare and I smile.

"Look on the bright side Stella. Things are stacking up in your favor." She joked as the apples stack up making Stella glare at her.

"Very funny. Tecna, are you doing this?" Stella asked and they all turn to the teacher approaching them. "Relax, lassie. You've been the subject of an experiment. The apples fool the Fairy of Light. Clearly, my work is improving." Wizgiz said with a smile showing the device in his hands. "However, practice makes perfect. Enjoy your breakfast, me lasses." He said and left.

"This is the worst day ever. My hair's all frizzy, breakfast has disappeared, and we've got seven hours of class ahead of us." Stella said as she lays her head on the table after messily eats her extra breakfast. "Nothing can cheer me up now." Right as she said that flowers appear in front of them.

"Wow, look at Caia's so beautiful." A girl said and I frowns as a bouquet of red roses lay right in front of her. I look at them and get a bad feeling and my head begins to ache.

"Good morning." Avalon said with a smile and winks at me making the girls all aww at us or sigh in sadness.

"Good morning, Professor Avalon." Everyone except me greet him with a smile and I felt Bloom's jealous stare.

"You wanna say something." I snapped.

which Bloom looks away and I looks down at the tea cup with a frown and blows on it and continue to hold my pounding headache.

"Bloom,last night you had a dream that touched your heart,didn't you?"said Professor Avalon.

I side eyed him feeling suspicious how does he know and I sense his dark aura and my head begins to hurt more.