04|Black lagoon|

Me and the winx are on kitchen duty for tonight....

Well all except Stella,don't know where she went.We were peeling potatoes and i mean lots of potatoes while our omelets were cooking.

"God,i hate kitchen duties,i just don't get it." Complained  Bloom.

"What is it that you don't get Bloom?"ask Musa next to her.

"Why school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner."said Bloom.

"I mean i understand that." I said while sitting on the counter filing my nails. I then jumped off the counter and started peeling potatoes.

"All you have to do is wave the magic wand ,snap your fingers wiggle the nose a couple of times and voila.Everything is ready without any effort."she said while using magic to float in the air.

"I like baking and making food.Its peaceful and calms my mind so i don't have to stress and home-made food is always delicious."i said while peeling a potato.

Then the door open and Bloom came back down.It was Master Australia,the cook"However its is true that home-made taste a lot better and are much healthier"he said of course hearing the whole thing.

"umm...Hi master Australia."said Bloom.

"How is the side dish coming along?"he said walking to Musa.

"We are almost finished"said Musa showing him a potato.

"These potatoes are to small,take off less skin.And what about the omelet,don't forget to flip them huh."he said pointing at the cooking omelets

.We walk to the omelets and grab one pan each.

"Cooking is an art young lady"he said.

"When i graduate from here,i'll eat put every night."said Musa.

"Now let you flips these omelets.Come on"he said.

Flora flip first and it perfectly landed back in the pan.Then was me perfect of course.Not my first omelets.Then techna also did it great.Then Musa who also didn't catch the egg.Close call.Lastly Bloom chose omelet stuck on the moving fan on the ceiling.

"oh,i'm so sorry.I don't know how it happened."said Bloom appologically.

"Well what are you waiting for.Somebody turn off the fan."said Master Australia.

Flora run to the switch.

"i'll do it"she said flipping the switch which made the fan go faster.

"Come on down little omelet,don't be afraid no one is gonna eat you."joked Musa. Me and Bloom started dying of laughter.

"I said turn it off!"yelled Master Australia.

Finally Flora turn it off and the omelet went flying to master Australia's face.

"I'll have a word with the head mistress about granting you a permanent exception from kitchen duties.You young fairies cause more troubles then helping.Now i must clean before dinner time.So keep an eye on the roast."he growled wiping his face and walking out of the kitchen.

The others went back to peeling potatoes while i put on kitchen gloves and open one of the ovens.

"Everything's okay here."i said looking at the chicken.

Then Stella walk in,"Girls i have some really wild news"she said excitedly."We know you managed to get out of kitchen duty,Congratulations Stella"said Techna.

"Oh i have a perfectly valid reason for that you know.I'm going out tonight, I got a date,isn't that exciting."she said.

"oh valid reason indeed"said Bloom sarcastically.