10|Here comes the bride!|

In the Latest...

We got attacked by the Trix,a handsome paladin save us,the pixies were rescued,Ibonded with a pixie named Serenity and now we are going to rescue Brandon before he gets married and Stella falls in depression.

I'm currently in a dark tunnel following the others,more like following Stella who was marching ahead and ready to kill.

"Stella,I'm worried about Brandon too but marching blindly in the dark isn't gonna help anything,you know."said Sky who was holding the flashlight.

Ohh,should not have said that.

"Why did Brandon agree to marry that monster princess in the first place?"asked Chatta,who is one of pixies.

"They are from two different worlds,forbidden love."said Amorea,Stella's pixie.

"Forbidden,yeah right!"huffed Stella.

"I'm sure that Brandon was just playing along to protect Stella."said Sky.

"Come on Stella,I'm getting a cramp.Can't we stop for just one second?"said Bloom crouching down.

But no answer..  Stella continued walking in the dark.

"Hey you think she heard me?"asked Bloom.

"Yes,but shes ignoring you."I stated the obvious.

"Let me handle this."said Chatta as she fly to Stella.

" No don't do that...."I mumbled.

"Uh,Stella?"said Chatta as she fly around Stella.

"NO WE ARE NOT STOPPING!NOT EVEN FOR ONE SECOND!"yelled Stella angrily.

"Well grandpa bear had always said it's no use changing the oil while the engine is running."said Digit,another one of the pixies,also Tecna's future pixie.

We resume walking.

"Look Stella if you fall in the dark and twist your ankle,i'm NOT gonna carry you."said Sky.

Then Stella stopped walking which made us stop walking.  Stella turn to us with a furious face.

" Nice knowing you Sky.I'll take care of Bloom for ya...." I whispered to him.

She marched to Sky's face and said,"In that case i'll take the flashlight."as she snatched the flashlight and resume marching.

"Goodluck Amorea,you've got the crazy one."said Digit.

"But it's love,can't you see."said Amorea while fawning.

We resume walking again....

"Is she always like that?"asked Serenity.

"Who?Stella?"I said.

She nodded.

"Yea ever since we were little,but I learned to live with it."I said making Serenity giggle.

As we walk,we came across crystals on the side of the tunnel.  And boy we didn't need a flashlight.

"Look that these crystals,they're lighting up the whole cave."said Sky.

Hey,check out this one.It's amazing."said Bloom.

"Look,there are more up ahead."said Sky.

"These are downline crystals for sure."said Tune,another pixie.

"We've got to be gettin closer."said Stella.

"What do think,Aisha?"I asked the actual guide.

"Aisha?Stella's right.Let's keep going."said Aisha as she grabbing a baby pixie who was playing with the crystals.