11|Mysterious Stone|

We finally arrived back to Alfea and it was night-time...We were greeted by Flora,Tecna and Musa,who also found there perfect connection with a pixie.  Tecna and Digit had met in a chatroom a while back and were overdue to an actual face-to-face meeting and a big hug.  Tune and Musa discovered a common sense of style.  And Chatta wasted no time telling Flora all her secrets.

"Welcome to Alfea pixies!Come on let's go get something to eat."said Bloom.

"Come on."I said as Serenity flew beside me.

The next morning...

Faragonda summoned us to her office and I got a lot of sleep on my soft and comfortable bed. So I was in a great mood.

"First i would like to congratulate you on the success of your last mission and express my great relief at your safe return.After a close examination of the evidence brought forth by Aisha and our tiny friends,we must conclude that our enemy is much stronger than we initially thought.Watch closely."said Faragonda.

Faragonda snapped her fingers and a screen appeared behind us.  "Sixteen years ago,the entire dimension of magics was on brink of destruction.A dark and evil power had emerge from the void and this was the result."said Faragonda as the destruction of Domino was being played on the screen.

"But it was the three old witches who destroyed Domino,my planet.Isn't that what you told me."said Bloom.

"Yes but in truth they were just carrying orders of the shadow creature,who had managed to recruit the help of those three old witches.Today it has the support of the Trix.I'm afraid history is threatening to repeat itself."said Miss Faragonda.

Bloom's face fell and I put a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Are you saying that the thing that did all this is the same one that kidnapped the pixies?"asked Aisha.

"Considering your description of the monsters,the spells that were cast and the transformations into a shadow phoenix.It coule only be Lord Darkar."said Miss Faragonda as she makes the screen disappear.

So its name is Lord Darkar...

"But why is he back?"I asked.

"What could he be trying to achieve?"asked Tecna.

"The three witches were stopped by Griffin,Saladin and myself.The lord of the templars dealt with the Lord Darkar. They cast him back into the darkness and sent him into a deep slumber."said Miss Faragonda.

"That means Darkar wants revenge."said Flora.

"Correct,he also wants all the power in the universe so as to be absolutely invincible."said Miss Faragonda.

"Then why did he kidnap the pixies?"asked Musa.

"He was trying to find their village bur why?What do they have so bad,that's so valuable?"asked Aisha.

"What's important now is to stay on guard.His powers are strong enough to affect us no matter where we are."said Miss Faragonda,who avoided the question.  What is she hiding about this Darkar?

Hmm....

"So for now the pixies will stay here at Alfea."said Miss Faragonda as we cheer.

Yay!I can spend morning and night with Serenity.

"But I should really get back to the village with Piff."said Aisha.

I rolled my eyes at her. I don't know if you could tell but I wasn't a fan of Aisha.

"No!Under no circumstances.Darkar is able to spy on our movements.If you ever go back to the pixies' village,you might as well send him a map."said Miss Faragonda.