06|clean party|

This last few hours has been hell for us.

Principal Faragonda took our powers.Now we're in Griselda's office.

"Your intrusion in Cloud Tower was extremely rude young ladies.You exposed yourselves to greet danger.That's the reason why your powers has been revoked,it is sufficient punishment."Griselda reprimand us.

"However for me sufficient is not enough.Now just so you remember this lesson,you will spend the entire day at school and you will clean the castle from top to bottom."

WHAT!!!

"Umm..the whole castle?"asked Flora.

"No,just the stairs,corridors,classrooms and bathrooms."Griselda responded.

"Oh well that's okay.I thought it would be worst honestly."Stella said.I nudge her and shush her.

Griselda clap her hands and some cleaning supplies appeared.Brooms,buckets,mops and other cleaning supplies.

"And since you do not have access to your magic power for the moment,these are your work tools."Griselda said giving Stella a broom.

"What a strange object."Tecna said confused.Wait she never use these before.Wierd."Let see what my computer says about it."she said typing in her mini computer but Griselda close it instantly.

"No techno gadgets allowed."

"Now that worries me"said Tecna.

"Yeah it shows,the sad news has obviously upset you."said Musa.

"Well by Tecna standards she actually shown too much emotion"said Flora.

"I know ever since i met you guys,i easily lose control"Tecna said making the winx laugh.

"It wasn't a joke,it was simple observation"Tecna said trying to reason them.They forgot that Griselda was still here.

"Young ladies,Quiet"Griselda made everyone instantly shut up.She sure is a feared lady.

"Tomorrow I'll conduct an inspection,everything better be clean.Now Go!"Everyone scram out of her office.

I was with Flora and Tecna on the staircase.Apparently it's true that Tecna never use or seen a broom before.

"It's not hard to use a broom.Want me to show you how?"Flora being sweet as always.

"Nah,i'm sure i'll figure out how to use these primitive implements."said Tecna taking a bucket and looking inside of it.

"Are you sure?"ask Flora.

"Of course"said Tecna putting the bucket on her head like a helmet.

"Are you really sure you don't want any help."i said raising an eyebrow at her.

"I can handle the situation.Don't worry."said Tecna taking a broom and dust one of picture frames on the wall.That frame will fall down like that."see"

"Indeed i see"said Flora.I can tell Flora wanted to laugh at her.I mean who wouldn't.If Stella was here,she would already been laughing at her.

Finally the frame fall and broke."i think i might have done something wrong."said Tecna oblivious.

"You think"i said with a duh tone in my voice.

"Now would you like us to tell you"said Flora.

Tecna gave up and we taught her how to clean.

"Caia?"called Tecna.I hummed in reponse.

"How do you know how to clean.I mean you're a princess,you shouldn't be doing these things."ask Tecna.

"Even though i have a lot of maids and butlers,my parents always teach me proper manners like to not always depend on others.Plus only i know how to clean my own things properly."i said.