01|Just the beginning|

I walk into the alfea gates for the first time excited to finally go to school here...I wander for a little until I see Stella with a ginger girl who's had a face of amazement. I decided to sneak up on Stella from behind and hug her.

"Hey stells!! I missed you!!" She always falls back on me as I hug her from behind.

"Hey erm! Oh Caia!!!" She said startled. She turned to look at me. "I totally forgot you're starting this year too! How exciting!!" She said finally binging me back.

"How could you forget!!!" I said dramatically. I paused and remembered there was another girl there. I push Stella off me and she falls to the ground.

"Oh hey I'm Caia!" I say with a wave and smile.

Stella gets up annoyed dusting her self off. " yeah I should introduce you too. Blo- I mean Varanda,This is my Cousin,Princess Caia of Eridaya!"

"Hi! Varanda was it? Princess of Callisto! I've heard of you!" I beamed.

"Yes it's wonderful to meet you Caia! I'm excited to go to Alfea." Varanda replied ecstatic.

"We should go check in with Griselda." Stella says with a worried face.

Me and "Veranda" follow Stella to get checked in.

"Well, if it isn't Princess Stella of Solaria, I never thought I'd see you here. After what happened last year, I'm surprised you chose to grace us with your presence... once again," Miss Griselda spoke was she was getting a little bit upset.

"Miss Griselda you know I don't give up that easily!" Stella wrote replied flipping my blonde hair.

"Right you don't, but who are your friends?"

"This is Princess of Callisto and Princess of Eridaya!"

Miss Griselda looked on her list of fairies' names and she soon find us.

"Oh yes Varanda Castillo and Caia Eridaya," Miss Griselda said looking at us when she saw our names.

"Yes that's us!" Bloom and I simultaneously said with a smile.

"You three may come in,"

We walked back Miss Griselda and for some odd reason I looked back at her. Miss Griselda look got even sterner like she didn't believe us or something. I ignored it and joined the walk to the Alfea Courtyard with "Varanda" and Stella.

"See I always have the greatest of ideas!" Stella boasted about herself with a smile.

"What do you mean, Stella? I asked confused.

"Oh nothing!" She laughed.

"By the way, Stella what happened last year?" "Varanda" questioned Stella with a wondering face.

"don't worry about it, Griselda always love to dramatize everything,"

We stopped at the entrance inside Alfea and then Miss Griselda walked on the steps of Alfea College.

"This school will be your home for the next five years. But, this home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based discipline. Disregard these rules and I will personally escort you to the front gate. This is not a magician school. You're not here to learn hocus focus. Consequently, you may not use your powers in the hallways or other common areas. In fact, the only place you may display your powers is in your classroom under teacher supervision. Is that clear, Princess Stella?" Miss Griselda shouted the last part of her speech at Stella.

The funny thing about it is that I felt a strong power waving towards me. It was coming from the right side of me. I turn my head to see the destruction of what I assume is a classroom. The destruction was giving me power as what felt like thunderbolts coursing through my body.