03|black swamp fun|

Today we have classes with Professor Palladum and of course he had to bring to a swamp.....

Just my luck.

"So as I was saying, today's exercise will be rather difficult-"he started but a girl interrupted him.

"Professor Palladium a mosquito just bit me"she said.

"Yes ,well we are near a swamp and it's just a mosquito.Its no big deal."said Professor Palladium.

"But look where it got me."she said lifting her short on her leg a little bit.

Everyone was laughing at him.

He was flustered probably a saint or he's just shy.

"Oh my.Well what I meant was uh to be shorts and to the point"he continue talking but I listen to Bloom's conversation.

"Poor Professor,they should give him a hard time."said Bloom.

"More confident he'd get more respect."said Stella.

I brought my attention back to Professor Palladium.

"A good fairy must be able to listen to what nature tells us.Today's exercise is to put your skills to the test.Now you've all been put into groups so we can began.You have 3 hours to get out of the black mud swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of gloom wood forest without using magic."he explained.

Man to much work.

"Remember listen carefully to the voice of nature and follow its advice."with that he disappeared.

"Let's get to work, I wanna get out of here quickly."i said.

They nodded and we walk away.We arrived at the swamp or its a lake.Idk but we walk into it.Big mistake.

"This place is,oh, totally disgusting."said Stella with disgusted.

"Oh yes dear,all this mud is so very inconvenient."joked Musa and we all laughed.

"I don't know if you realize but we're knee-deep in what I would refer to as a problematic mud puddle."said Tecna.

True the mud start forming bubbles.Weird.

"Alright you guys,take cover.I'll handle it"said Tecna raising her hands to do some magic.

"No Tecna! don't We have to listen to nature.I smell something what is it."said Bloom.

"He said listen not smell."said Stella.

"It kinda smells like."said Flora.

I sniff the air and it smells like,"Gas!"I yelled.

"Let's get out of here"said Musa and we all ran out.

We hid behind a log.More bubbles start forming on the mud so I took a piece of wood that was near me and throw it at one of the bubbles.It pop and gas came out.Soon the other bubbles pop by it selves and more gas came out.

"A single spark and we would have been toast my friend"said Bloom to Tecna."Oh yes,we took a big risk"said Flora.

"Especially you Tecna,I would've sent you my dressmaker's bill"said Stella and everyone laughed.

I roll my eyes and said,"Let's continue our exercise. So we can get out of this icky place." Everyone nodded their heads and followed me.

We were walking when we heard a thunder like sound.

"Look,a red fountain aircraft"said Bloom pointing up to a aircraft about to crash.

"Let's go see,they might need help"said Bloom as we run towards them.