35 : n o t s o s u n s h i n e

"It looks beautiful already

"It looks beautiful already." I furrow my brows, staring at Lin's hair.

I'm currently holding a small strand of her straightened hair, attempting to braid it. I'm really fucking glad we talked yesterday because if we hadn't— we wouldn't be here right now.

"Ah, yeah." she nods, scrunching her nose. I side-eye her face— her nose is so fucking precious, especially from the side.

I throw my head back with a grunt when she shifts in my lap, placing her elbow on my shoulder. "Catalina," I breathe. "my di—"

Her eyes roll, "Nico, shut up." she attempts to stare at the tiny braid held in between my fingers. "You're dramatic," she adds.

I lift my brows.

"Do you have a dick?"

Her eyes roll again and I resist the urge to tug at her hair, that was not nice inner conscience. "Last I checked I wear the dick in our relationship."

I don't argue back, I glare at her. Well alright, maybe it's partially true.

She gives me a death stare and I can't help but tip the corner of my lips up. "Whatever you say, baby." I exhale a breath, continuing my braiding on the tiny strand of hair.

Her eyes roll again.

"You're fucking mean," I say truthfully, dropping the tiny braid to the side of her hair and staring at how it blends in.

Lina eyes my face, lifting her hand up and running it over the braid to feel it. "It's genetic." she scoffs.

She places her elbow back on my shoulder— my eyes drop to her chest.

My cheeks undoubtedly heat up, a faint blush coating them when I hear a quiet laugh, "Sunshine," I feel a hand touch my jaw. My eyes fly up when Catalina lifts my head, "What are you looking at?"

Okay, I'm sorry. You can't fucking blame me— if you were here, you'd do the same exact thing. "I know I have nice tits," she winks, playfully squishing my cheeks.

My tongue rolls in the inside of my cheek. "Stop." The tone of my voice is a quiet rasp.

I don't know what the fuck she's wearing under that tank top but god fucking damn does her chest look— enough.

I'm not exaggerating when I say she's perfect in every imaginable way,  but her fucking ti— I sound insane don't I? Why the hell am I thinking about her tits.

"God, you're fucking adorable." Lina lowers her face to my nose, pressing one kiss on it.

I think my cheeks are really fucking pink.

I shake my head, attempting to push her hands away from my face. I drop my head to her chest, embarrassed. "As your girlfriend, I think you're allowed to look at my hot body."