12: t y p e

He's on top of me

He's on top of me.

I have the urge to grab him by his precious hair and throw him off of me.

She's a better kisser my ass. Whatever.

Nico's head lays right where my heart is, could he feel how fast it was beating? I could feel his breath tickle my skin, which woke me up.

His chest is on my stomach which isn't comfortable whatsoever.

I swallow the lump in my throat, looking down at him. He's so beautiful.

I reach out to brush his hair out of his face. What are you doing? I thought we didn't like him.

I stare at his arm that's splayed across me. The bracelet that sits there is now lifted, revealing a few red slashes.

He hurt himself.

I regret everything I've ever said to him, I didn't think my words affected him. I noticed too late.

"Nico," I clear my throat, smacking his forehead lightly. He lets a low grunt, hiding his face in my neck.

"I'm going to throw you off, Nick." He immediately lifts his head up when he hears that nickname. Or maybe he just doesn't want to get thrown. (I doubt it.)

I get up, walking towards the bathroom.

I get to wear my dress tomorrow, my dads money of course. There's going to be girls, pretty girls from a billion (I'm exaggerating) different places. And we can't forget disgusting old men. Just prefect, huh?

My mom once told me she shot my dad at one of these events, I couldn't stop laughing. My dad was kind of offended. Bad bitch move if you ask me.

I hope something like that happens, i live for drama.

...

"Behave, Lina." My dad says, pointing at me like I'm a child or something. He has this random meeting and I'm going cause I asked him nicely. Nico's here too and whatever.

"Wait here." My dad says, walking away. It has something to do with drugs. I'm not really Interested, I just want drama.

I turn around to face Nico who leans against the wall. He's wearing a black dress shirt with the pants and I can't breathe.

That man whore didn't button up the first button. I turn my head around when I hear giggles coming from the receptionists.

When he smiles at them, something inside of me snaps. I clench my jaw, walking towards Nico. I stay planted in front of him, looking up at him.