23: e x i s t

I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is

I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. What could i have done that would hurt her so bad, that she wont even look at me?

I couldn't fall asleep last night, I tried to, but I couldn't. I have this thing where I can't physically fall asleep knowing I had upset someone.

I fiddle with my earring, taking quick glances at Lina who's laughing with Valentina. She didn't seem fine when I was attempting to talk to her.

It's something I did. No, its just you. Dante was right, she'd never choose me.

My heart skips a beat, my ears ring in my head. "Can I be a runway bride?" Michaels voice pulls me out of my unwanted thoughts.

I release the breath I've been holding at his stupidity.

"You signed up for this." I mutter,

He lets out a scoff, "Doesn't mean I want to marry a stuck up bitch who's so very full of herself."

"Okay well, my actual girl won't talk to me."

Michael immediately shuts his mouth, looking away from me. My breath hitches, "What?" I laugh in confusion. "You know something."

"Hm?" He hums, cocking a brow at me. "Is there something I'm supposed to know?" His tone is laced with confusion.

He's always been a good liar, if it weren't for the fact that they were together last night, I would've believed him.

"Is she mad at me?" I can't help but ask.

"Fuck if I know, man." He shrugs.

Every second I'm not with her, the more I begin to hate life. Call me crazy but being around Catalina makes my heart feel.. at ease.

I would never tell Nico, but you need to tell him.

The urge to know what they were talking about grows deeper. He would never tell me what? Lina doesn't want me anymore?

"Oh god." Micheal curses under his breath when he spots Angelina, his soon to be wife talking to my g— Lina.

He pushes off the wall, walking towards them. A smile makes its way onto my face when Lin rolls her eyes.

That's so Lina.

Angelina keeps pointing at her white dress, which is stupid. Lina isn't the only one wearing white, you're allowed to wear white. Angelina isn't even wearing white, she just doesn't like Lina.